"Clear All" button on most recent notification

SUGGESTION: Put "Clear All" button under the most recent notification to reduce scrolling. 

When I'm working at my desk, the Notifications on my Versa tend to build up because I'm getting them in real time through my computer. As a result, when I want to clear out the Notifications, I have to scroll through everything again to get to "Clear All". It would make more sense to put the "Clear All" button at the bottom of the most recent notification to reduce scrolling. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

10 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Fronky, thank you for your suggestion. It might be very functional and time saver I hope other users like your  ideas too.

fury
Jogger

Tapping the top right button jumps to the top so you can hit clear all. I know it's not exactly what you asked for, but it's similar and already exists.

Fronky
First Steps
Oh, awesome! I had no idea. Thanks for letting me know!
Harleton
First Steps

That suggestion helps but would be nice if it just defaulted to the bottom still.

swim4lifekac
Sprinter

Agree! This has been bugging me too!

ladyascension
Recovery Runner

This bugs me, but I’d be worried that I would accidentally activate it if I’m trying to scroll through messages. 

JDRecovers
Recovery Runner

or even clear them individually

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Kalantar
Jogger

After reading all the suggestions about annoyances of built up notifications (I have blaze but it is a common issue for all) and no other way to clear all notifications other than scrolling all way down to the first one in order to find the button, and yet no attention by Fitbit developers to all those brilliant suggestions (including a shortcut by holding a button or combination of them, or smart update with the phone to check which ones are read already, etc), I am offering a very simple solution that might be easy enough for these lazy developers to design:

please bring the “clear all” button on top of the list or even better, next to “turn on/off notifications” Menu that appears when we push and hold the top right button.

hope this one becomes plausible!!

thanks!

Status changed to: Existing Feature
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Fronky thank you for sharing this suggestion. I'd like to mention that this is an existing feature. You will see the option "Clear all" at the top of the most recent notifications on your Fitbit Versa. 

Keep sharing your ideas and suggestions in the Community Forums.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.