Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find Female Health Tracking app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot find the female fitness tracker, either on my app or on the website  Just got the versa. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's nice to see you on board @ML71Smiley Very Happy How you doing today?

Well, if you are still not seeing the Female Health Tracking tile, I'd recommend making sure that your Fitbit app for Android is already running the latest version which should be on 2.72 as of today. 

To show the female health tile:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
  2. Tap or click the + icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  3. Tap or click Done

The best place to find more information is our help article: How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period? and it offers our sources.

Hope this helps, I'll be around if you need me! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I understand that at the bottom of the dashboard that you must click on “edit” but the next step is super confusing, as there is no “female health tile” after I click the “edit” button. Therefore I cannot click on this “+ icon” in the top left corner that I keep reading about. My app is up to date, do you think there’s a technical problem? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @S-ribs, it's nice to have a new member around! Are you trying to add the Female Health tile on your Dashboard? The steps can be found in my post above.

If so, can you please attach me a screen shot showing what you get once you're trying to add the tile?

The latest version of iOS and Android platforms are versions 2.75 as of today. Have you double checked what's the version installed on your phone? 

In the meantime, I'd recommend doing the following:

• Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes