Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot slide period from next week

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to adjust the end date of a period from Sunday to the previous Saturday, but because the Calendar week ends on the Saturday...I cannot slide back to it?  It's very frustrating. Has anyone found a way to fix this?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Female world @Daeja, happy to see a new member here! Smiley Very Happy If a period doesn’t meet the following requirements, you may receive an error and be unable to log the period: 

• You can only add or edit current or past periods and details.
  • A period must be at least 1 day.
  • A period must be less than 11 days. If your period is longer, consider logging flow intensity details.
  • A cycle must be at least 11 days, and there must be a gap of at least 1 day between logged periods. If you experience a gap in bleeding during your period, it’s still 1 period.

Note that If you attempt to log a period in the future or a period with less than a one-day gap between periods, the pencil icon is unavailable. If you don’t see the pencil icon, make sure the period you’re attempting to log or edit meets all of the requirements.

Would you  mind to attach another screen shot while you do the process of editing your period? Like mine above, and let me know if you get the error that is being showed up in yellow:

edit period.jpg

If you're, please keep in mind what I said above. A period must be less than 11 days, otherwise you cannot drag your dates forward or backward. 

Give this a shot and let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My issue is that you cannot drag the end of a period backwards across whatever the break is at the end of your week. In your screenshot, my issue would be dragging from the Monday back to the Saturday.   The predictor wants my period to be five days, and across that break, but it was four days, and I'm trying to fix it for accuracy, and I cannot because there's no way to drag it backwards

Best Answer

Nevermind, I've resolved it by extending the start of my period to the start of the previous week, and then sliding upward to the correct end date and then resetting my start date.  Phew.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Daeja! I'm glad to hear you were able to edit your period and now it's showing the correct date. Thanks for letting me know the steps you took in order to sort this out, I'm sure this will be of help for another user asking for the same. 

Note that if you're using the Android platform you'll need to drag slowly and then when you're at the desired day to hold down for a few seconds before letting go. On Android this is more sensitive, that's why you need to do it that way. 

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Have a nice day! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same difficulty in trying to slide the start date from a Saturday to a Monday. I fixed it by turning off the "predictions" then press and holding the new start date. It kept wanting me to confirm the predictions which was really irritating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @Lcee! Thanks for sharing what has worked for you. I've recently reported this to our team as I saw other users were having the same issue when trying to edit periods during the weekend. 

If there's anything else I may assist you in the meantime, let me know!

Best Answer
0 Votes