Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cycle Info Should Auto Update When Period is Late

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My period is late this month but my FHT tile still says "X days till period ends" and "Day X of current cycle" based on the assumption that my predicted period is on schedule. Instead of telling me how many days my period will end (which is now inaccurate), it should say "X days late" or something along those lines.

I know I will just get told to add this as a Feature Suggestion but it's such a basic feature of a period tracking app that I'm not sure how this (and other basic functionalities such as Pregnancy and period length over 10 days) got missed in the first place. Pretty disappointed that FHT was announced with such fanfare but has so many limitations that make it unusable for real life. I will probably go back to the app that I was previously using.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

If you want to make a fuss, I'd report it to support via email and state clearly that it is a bug.  Bugs are not feature suggestions!

(Also wow, the problems go on and on, don't they.  A lot of things have gone very wrong in bringing out this tracker.  I'm probably going to delete mine, and check back in six months to see if they sorted it out.)

Best Answer