Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why isn't Female Health showing On Versa Watch

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the latest version of the Fitbit App for Android (2.72.1) and I have the latest firmware for my Versa watch (32.32.10.15). I do have the Female Health tile in the app and can input data and change settings. I have recorded my first cycle and also recorded a few previous cycles, yet there is no display of Female Health information on the Versa watch. I have scrolled to the bottom of the "Today" stats, but it ends with Workout. How do I get the information to display on the watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @alzinna  and @MMV12! Thanks so much for following the tips and recommendations provided here. 

Please let's try the following steps:

1. Restart your device once again.
2. Make sure the tile is selected in your on device Settings in Today. The following image shows how to get to the Settings for Fitbit Today.

Shows Today Settings on device
3. Sync your device 2-3 times. This should work. Woman Very Happy

Give this a go and let me know the outcome. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
47 REPLIES 47

Hi, @Laura10, it sounds like you have not fully synced your app with your Versa.  Once you do, your information shouod appear at the bottom of the Today screen.

Sometimes if you are having difficulty syncing, a quick restart can help.  If that doesn't work, try logging out of your app and then logging back in again.

Ince you have synced, information you have entered in the app should appear on your Fotbit.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Logging out of the app and then restarting my phone and logging back in prompted me to set up the data again for the Female Health Tracking. It is showing on my watch now. I cannot remember how I set it up the first time, but this time I chose "track it all," although I really only need my cycle tracked. Now I can't find a way to change the settings for how much I am tracking. And perhaps it wasn't showing on my watch before since I may not have chosen the "track it all" option.

Best Answer

I've been looking for it since I got the email stating it was here. I can't find it anywhere. I've logged out of my account on the phone app, logged back in, nothing. I'm not sure what else to do. I have the latest version of the Fitbit app as well. Help?

Best Answer

I reset my watch and the health tracker stats are at the bottom of the today thing on your watch 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Its showing on the app now but even after a restart on watch, nothing. Did you do it a few times?

Best Answer
No I thought it was going to show up as an app you link with the watch it's
not like that swipe up on your watch you get the pre loaded today says
tips tricks step steps left bpm and will than show the health stuff like
7days in fertility window scroll right shows how many days till next cycle
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone @Nkountz82 @Laura10 @AmyC76, hope you're doing great today! Have you all tried what my friend @Julia_G recommended? 

In order to see your period information on your Fitbit watch, swipe up from the clock face and scroll until you see your female health information. 

Note that to see female health data on your watch, you must set up female health tracking in the Fitbit app and log at least 1 period. For more information about setting up female health tracking, see How do I set up the female health tracking feature in the Fitbit app?

If you don’t want to see period information on your Fitbit watch, delete all your female health data in the Fitbit app. For more information, see How do I add, edit, or delete a period in the Fitbit app?

Sync your watch to see your most recent information. 

Hope this helps, let me know if you are able to see your information after following that suggestions! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello! I finally got it to work. It took a few times of restarting my fitbit to finally appear. Thank you all for the help.

Best Answer

I'm so glad to hear that you got it to work on your Versa @AmyC76. Thanks for sharing the good news! Woman Very Happy

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to point me out! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've gone to the link you suggested for adding/removing the Female Health, I've logged out and logged back in to the app several times, but the FH tile is STILL not appearing for me to add.  Any further suggestions? 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Lilimarlene9! Thanks for trying the suggestions my friend. Smiley Wink 

Well, in order for me to go further, I'd like you to please confirm that your Fitbit app is up-to-date as it was suggested. See the steps below:

1. Tap the Play Store app.
  2. Tap or click the menu icon in the top left corner.
  3. Tap My apps & games. If the Fitbit app has an update, you’ll see it in the Updates list.
  4. Tap Update.

The app should be on 2.72.1. Once you've confirmed that your Fitbit app is running that version, try one more time logging out and logging back in. Then, do a force sync and see if the tile is now appearing. 

If the steps don't work, send me a screen shot showing the Fitbit app version you're running. Smiley Very Happy

I'll be around, keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank, I did the complete reinstall (even thoit was showing the  most recent version) after I commented and that did the trick. Now I'm doing my happy dance!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Music to my ears @Lilimarlene9! So glad to hear that your tile is now on your Fitbit app. Thanks for sharing the good news! Keep doing the happy dancing girl! Heart

Best Answer
0 Votes

I want to remove the information from my Versa itself but not from the app on my phone or computer. I just don't want to see it on my wrist. I'm fine seeing it on my phone. How can I remove it from my device but not the app/dashboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Bgailr312, thanks for jumping in here! Smiley Very Happy To delete female health tracking from your device, you need to remove each period in the Fitbit app

Please note that you can't remove your female health tracking data only from the device, you must remove your data from the Fitbit app to delete the information from your device. Hiding the female health tracking tile from your app dashboard does not delete your female health tracking data from your mobile app or your device.

I know this is not what you want, as you want the contrary of this. We really appreciate your feedback on this topic. We are excited to continue developing this feature, making improvements and are tracking what suggestions users would like implemented in our Feature Suggestions board. If you take a look, under the "Female Health Tracking" label, there are many ideas, some similar to what you would like to see. Please vote so we can make additions according to what receives the most attention from users. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

After the latest update, I lost my female health tracker on my Versa. I tried everything suggested here and yet it’s not showing on my Versa. I’ve deleted the app and downloaded it again, restarted my watch countless times, logged my period, checked my notifications, what else to do??

Best Answer

Hey there @estara, thanks for jumping in here! Also, thanks for following the tips and recommendations provided here. Nice way to go!

We received some similar reports about apps missing after updating the OS on Ionic/Versa, later in that day everything was back to normal. 

However, something I did was to go to the Fitbit app on my phone, clicked on the account page, click on your device (Fitbit Ionic is mine).  Clicked on apps, my apps, find Starbucks (since I was missing this app) and update.  

With Female Health, don't forget that you have to have at least 1 period logged in the Fitbit app in order for your watch to show this tile in Fitbit Today. 

On the other hand, if you haven't tried the restart yet I'd recommend performing a restart by following these steps

Hope that helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve restarted my watch 7 times. I’ve uninstalled and redownloaded the app. My cycle tracker isn’t showing on my Versa watch 😩

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @Kendra_Stackz! Thanks for troubleshooting this inconvenience already, nice way to go!

Note that to see female health data on your watch, you must set up female health tracking in the Fitbit app and log at least 1 period. For more information about setting up female health tracking, see How do I set up the female health tracking feature in the Fitbit app?

Have you checked that already? 

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes