Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health Tracker Freezing on iOS - RESOLVED w/2.53

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 7/11/2018:

Today we released the Fitbit for iOS app version 2.53, this app version contains the fix for the app freezing you have all been experiencing. Please update the app on your iOS device and let me know how it goes!

We really appreciate everyone's patience while this was being investigated and worked on. Smiley Happy

Update 7/2/2018:

Hey, everyone! 

Our team is still working on resolving this app crash on iOS. Thanks so much for your patience! I should have more information available soon, so please stay tuned and follow this thread for updates. 

Update 6/18/2018:

Our team is currently investigating why this is still occurring in the Fitbit app for Female health tracking. For the past weeks, we have noticed this is occurring commonly over the weekends mostly. When I receive more information or any updates, I will provide that here. 

Thanks for working with us through this. 

Update 6/4/2018: Hi, everyone!

Sorry to hear some of you are experiencing this app crash/freezing with the female health tile.

It appears this is still happening and ongoing. Rest assured, our team is aware and investigating this. We appreciate your patience while we work on a fix.

For the meantime, if anyone can post a screenshot of the calendar missing that would be super helpful and I can forward that to our team.

Thanks! Woman Happy

Update 5/31/2018: Hi Everyone - this issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues, please restart your app. If the calendar still freezes, please let me know. 

Update 5/28/2018: Hi Everyone - We're currently investigating issues with Female Health Tracking not loading on iOS 2.51.

I do recommend force quitting the app and restarting your phone as that does appear to resolve the issue for some. Please stay tuned for more details and thank you very much for your reports. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Today we released the Fitbit for iOS app version 2.53, this app version contains the fix for the app freezing you have all been experiencing. Please update the app on your iOS device and let me know how it goes!

We really appreciate everyone's patience while this was being investigated and worked on. Smiley Happy

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
154 REPLIES 154

New feature seemed to be working fine, I was able to view the calendar, until the time of the month that the countdown restarted. Now the app freezes whenever I select that tracker & I have to close the app & restart it, as nothing is responsive. 

Rest of the app works for me just fine.

Thanks 😊

Best Answer

Mine is doing this too. I don’t have access to my info anymore. 

Best Answer

Same problem! It’s freezinv & wont do anything:/

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having this problem too. I’ve restarted my phone, deleted the app and reinstalled it still freezes when I use this function. 

Best Answer

Mine is doing the same thing. I was able to open it the other day and look around. Now it just freezes when trying to use the female tracker. I logged a period then the following day I couldn’t use it. I have restarted and reset phone and app. Nothing is fixing it. Other parts of app works fine. 

Best Answer

I am trying to set up the female health tracking on my Ionic and once I get to the calendar, the entire app freezes. I can’t click on anything. Nothing responds anymore. I have to close the app entirely and restart it, only to end up in the exact same situation. 

Is is there a fix for this?

Best Answer

Same for me. I tried closing and opening app, logging out and back in, then finally deleted and reinstalled. It seemed to be working fine previously. I stopped tracking on Clue and planned to switch to Fitbit instead but it’s just locking my app. Hope for a fix soon. 

Best Answer

Just chiming in to say same. Went to update to confirm my time of the month had started for tracking purposes and can’t. Completely locks up and need to dump it from iOS memory to use the app at all. 

Best Answer

Hi, @DPrime577! Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app? It might just be a bad file. I have never had that issue.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

No but i will try thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

how to re-start it?

samsung customer support

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did this work, as im

having the same issue today too x 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It freezes the whole app, so I do a forced close & then reopen it...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too am having is issue of the app freezing when I enter the female health tracker.  I have tried logging out and back in again and restarting the app.  Nothing works.

Best Answer

Same issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem - how frustrating. Do the app developers read this forum?

Best Answer

Exactly same on mine - iOS 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for stopping by guys @Blissinabyss @DPrime577 @Allt! Are you all still having issues with the app freezing? If so, have you tried what my friend @MakMak recommended?

Note that there is nothing to set up on the watch. After you all set up female health in the app and log a period, and sync your watch, you’ll see it on the watch. If you don't log a period, female health information won't show on the watch. 

If you don’t already have it, add the female health tile to your Fitbit app dashboard. To show the female health tile:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
  2. Tap or click the + icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  3. Tap or click Done

Hope this helps, let me and @MakMak know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Same. App was working fine until i reached the first day of when my period should start. Complete freeze despite restarting / logging out and in etc. Crashes the whole app and you have to force close 😕

Best Answer