Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health Tracker Freezing on iOS - RESOLVED w/2.53

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 7/11/2018:

Today we released the Fitbit for iOS app version 2.53, this app version contains the fix for the app freezing you have all been experiencing. Please update the app on your iOS device and let me know how it goes!

We really appreciate everyone's patience while this was being investigated and worked on. Smiley Happy

Update 7/2/2018:

Hey, everyone! 

Our team is still working on resolving this app crash on iOS. Thanks so much for your patience! I should have more information available soon, so please stay tuned and follow this thread for updates. 

Update 6/18/2018:

Our team is currently investigating why this is still occurring in the Fitbit app for Female health tracking. For the past weeks, we have noticed this is occurring commonly over the weekends mostly. When I receive more information or any updates, I will provide that here. 

Thanks for working with us through this. 

Update 6/4/2018: Hi, everyone!

Sorry to hear some of you are experiencing this app crash/freezing with the female health tile.

It appears this is still happening and ongoing. Rest assured, our team is aware and investigating this. We appreciate your patience while we work on a fix.

For the meantime, if anyone can post a screenshot of the calendar missing that would be super helpful and I can forward that to our team.

Thanks! Woman Happy

Update 5/31/2018: Hi Everyone - this issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues, please restart your app. If the calendar still freezes, please let me know. 

Update 5/28/2018: Hi Everyone - We're currently investigating issues with Female Health Tracking not loading on iOS 2.51.

I do recommend force quitting the app and restarting your phone as that does appear to resolve the issue for some. Please stay tuned for more details and thank you very much for your reports. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
154 REPLIES 154

I have reinstalled the app but it’s still freezing.  Everything else works ok, and the calendar has worked fine in the past ? 

Best Answer

Mine is freezing too 😞

Best Answer

Mine has also been working perfectly, until yesterday. It looks as though its trying to load the calendar but never gets there, it just freezes. I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling it, checked for updates and deleted then reinstalled the tile. Nothing seems to be working. 

Best Answer

Hi, I force quit and restarted as suggested, but no improvement. I'm on iOS 11.3.1. Do you have a timeline for fixing this?

Best Answer

if your browser apps are not working properly, you can call Chrome  Browser Support +1-844-393-0509 Number and get the solution with the help of Chrome Browser Support team.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks that isn’t very helpful if you aren’t US based given phone tariffs.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

...and somehow I don’t think it’s an issue I can resolve by calling someone - the app needs bug-fixing! 

Best Answer

Hi Everyone - this issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues, please restart your app. If the calendar still freezes, please let me know. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

Every time I open the "women's health" tad the section of the app it immediately crashes & puts me back on my cell phone's home screen... I have rebooted the phone & watch at least  5 times. I've uninstalled then reinstalled the app & factory reset the watch also at least 5 or more times...
The one & only time I got the "woman's health" to work nothing would sync or update.... Not the clock faces or just regular update on steps counted or anything. Nothing would update..... Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I am running an android moto g (3rd generation).
I want to keep the watch but the "female health" feature is the main reason I bought it. I look forward to any answers.

Krysti

Best Answer
0 Votes

My calendar is still freezing on ios11.3. Removed and re-dowloaded app and same issues. 

Best Answer

I’ve restarted my app and my phone but it still keeps freezing. Any other suggestions? 

Best Answer

So my female health on my Versa is wrong and when I go into the app to try to correct it freezes the whole app. Is there anyway to fix that without it freezing? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer

Mine actually started working again a day or two later after commenting here. But now it’s back to freezing when I go to the women’s health tile on the app.

Best Answer

Danielle, there is a separate forum for Female Health Tracking where you are much more likely to get an answer to your question.

Best Answer

Kismet423, mine is the same... just curious if the freezing started at the end of your period and started again at the end of ovulation week? That’s exactly what mine did. Froze on the last day of my period but worked a day or two later and then againon the last day of ovulation. This is so frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I open the period tracker from my dashboard after several minutes of not doing anything (I can’t touch any of the buttons, etc), the app crashes. Has anyone else had this issue?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue. Tried everything suggested and still freezing

Best Answer

Hi Kate, I am running iOS 11.1.2 & Fitbit 2.51;  my calendar is also freezing & was working fine before the update. 

Edit 6/5 - mine is also back to working normally now

Best Answer

Mine is freezing still and restarting the app doesn’t help. I even restarted my phone without resolution. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would love to use the new Female Health Tracking feature, but every time I try to set it up, the app freezes and crashes when it gets to the last step. Any suggestions? I made sure I had the latest update and even deleted the app and redownloaded it. Thanks!

Best Answer