Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health Tracker Freezing on iOS - RESOLVED w/2.53

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 7/11/2018:

Today we released the Fitbit for iOS app version 2.53, this app version contains the fix for the app freezing you have all been experiencing. Please update the app on your iOS device and let me know how it goes!

We really appreciate everyone's patience while this was being investigated and worked on. Smiley Happy

Update 7/2/2018:

Hey, everyone! 

Our team is still working on resolving this app crash on iOS. Thanks so much for your patience! I should have more information available soon, so please stay tuned and follow this thread for updates. 

Update 6/18/2018:

Our team is currently investigating why this is still occurring in the Fitbit app for Female health tracking. For the past weeks, we have noticed this is occurring commonly over the weekends mostly. When I receive more information or any updates, I will provide that here. 

Thanks for working with us through this. 

Update 6/4/2018: Hi, everyone!

Sorry to hear some of you are experiencing this app crash/freezing with the female health tile.

It appears this is still happening and ongoing. Rest assured, our team is aware and investigating this. We appreciate your patience while we work on a fix.

For the meantime, if anyone can post a screenshot of the calendar missing that would be super helpful and I can forward that to our team.

Thanks! Woman Happy

Update 5/31/2018: Hi Everyone - this issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues, please restart your app. If the calendar still freezes, please let me know. 

Update 5/28/2018: Hi Everyone - We're currently investigating issues with Female Health Tracking not loading on iOS 2.51.

I do recommend force quitting the app and restarting your phone as that does appear to resolve the issue for some. Please stay tuned for more details and thank you very much for your reports. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
154 REPLIES 154

Hi Kate

I am still having issues with the Health Tracker freezing my app. I've forced a shut down of the app, reset the app, switched off and on the phone and also completed a hard reset of the phone all will no joy.

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

6/18/18- still freezing - then crashing on the female tracking.  And- why isn't this trackable from the website???????

Best Answer

Thanks for the reports from this past weekend!

It's a very interesting coincidence that the app freezes come up over the weekends(Saturday-Monday) only. Hopefully, this helps narrow down the issue and can bring a speedier resolution. As mentioned our engineers are currently investigating.

When I have more information, I'll let you all know! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I posted this today and dated it 6/18/18-this is a Monday, it actually worked over the weekend and no longer does
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am experiencing this too. It is not just on the weekends. It's been happening most of today (Monday)

Best Answer

Still seems to be happening. I had to sign out and then sign in again. After that I was able to enter info inti health tracking, but when I closed out and went back into check that it saved a screen flashed that I had an update to do (did it last night) and then the calendar was all white and the app froze. Had to shut down completely again. 

Also was having a problem with the tracker not syncing for about a month now. Hoping the update last night will solve that problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! My app is doing this as well unfortunately. It has been today and yesterday so I will try tomorrow again because I can see above that for some people it was only on the weekend. 

Thanks,

Ashleigh 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, issue w/ female calender still happening. It’s freezing, crashing the app. Calender won’t appear. Reset phone, force closed app & even deleted & reinstalled. Any updates? Thank you 

Best Answer

Still having this problem with app freezing every time I go into the women’s health page!  Very frustrating!! I can’t go back to the dashboard at all. Need to close the app and restart to get back to dashboard and other functions

Best Answer

25June2018. Female health (FH) unusable. Have to quit app, when I return FH is still up and frozen, showing a blank calendar. If I turn phone off/on Fitbit app works appears normal until I click on FH, then its unusable again 😑

What a shame! It looked like a great idea when I first saw it. Hope it gets fixed asap. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No calendar screenshot and frozen. Still frozen when app is closed and reopened !No calendar screenshot and frozen. Still frozen when app is closed and reopened !

Screenshot as requested! Shows no calendar... and frozen even after closing and reopening the app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue, it started this afternoon, I’ve tried updating the app, completely shutting down my phone for a period of time and it’s still showing a blank calendar and freezing when I open the female tracker.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine was working fine last week but froze again today. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is still freezing when using the tracker. Doesn’t let me go into anything else once it’s frozen I have to restart.

this is everyday not just the weekends.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has just started happening on my device as of yesterday. Any ideas? Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is anyone else having problems with adding the female health tracker it just freezes when I get to the calendar bit I’ve restarted my phone and deleted the app and downloaded it again nothing has worked ? 

Best Answer

Mine has been doing this exact thing for the past few days. Sometimes I can't use the app at all because even after force closing it, when I try to reopen it comes back up with this blank screen. Have to shut down my phone totally to get the Fitbit app to restart properly. This is so frustrating!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, everyone!

I'm sorry to hear that you all have experienced the app crashing when using Female health tracking this weekend. Thanks for all your troubleshooting efforts! After today (Monday) this app crash usually resolves itself. 

Our team is still investigating the causes of this app crash. Please hang tight, and rest assured we are working towards a fix. While this continues to be investigated, we really appreciate your patience and cooperation. 

If there are any questions, please let me know. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there! This issue is ongoing and is continuing during weekdays as well. It's Monday today and I haven't been able to access the female health tracker without it freezing all day. I've tried a few times throughout the day, fully closed the app but it always freezes when I try to access it. 

Thank you for looking into this!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes! I’ve been trying to use it for weeks and it just keeps crashing the app. I am on iOS. It’s super frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes