Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health Tracker Freezing on iOS - RESOLVED w/2.53

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 7/11/2018:

Today we released the Fitbit for iOS app version 2.53, this app version contains the fix for the app freezing you have all been experiencing. Please update the app on your iOS device and let me know how it goes!

We really appreciate everyone's patience while this was being investigated and worked on. Smiley Happy

Update 7/2/2018:

Hey, everyone! 

Our team is still working on resolving this app crash on iOS. Thanks so much for your patience! I should have more information available soon, so please stay tuned and follow this thread for updates. 

Update 6/18/2018:

Our team is currently investigating why this is still occurring in the Fitbit app for Female health tracking. For the past weeks, we have noticed this is occurring commonly over the weekends mostly. When I receive more information or any updates, I will provide that here. 

Thanks for working with us through this. 

Update 6/4/2018: Hi, everyone!

Sorry to hear some of you are experiencing this app crash/freezing with the female health tile.

It appears this is still happening and ongoing. Rest assured, our team is aware and investigating this. We appreciate your patience while we work on a fix.

For the meantime, if anyone can post a screenshot of the calendar missing that would be super helpful and I can forward that to our team.

Thanks! Woman Happy

Update 5/31/2018: Hi Everyone - this issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues, please restart your app. If the calendar still freezes, please let me know. 

Update 5/28/2018: Hi Everyone - We're currently investigating issues with Female Health Tracking not loading on iOS 2.51.

I do recommend force quitting the app and restarting your phone as that does appear to resolve the issue for some. Please stay tuned for more details and thank you very much for your reports. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
154 REPLIES 154

i am having this problem too. force quit app, logged out and force quit, force quit and restarted iphone, no luck with anything. it just shows up completely white where the calendar should be and freezes the entire app from that screen.

this is the first day it has done this (monday). it has not done this on weekends.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My female heath role opens fine, no longer experiencing the freezing, However, now it will not allow me to track a period and has removed previously tracked ones.  I click the pencil icon, slide to highlight days, click save and the highlight disappears.  It still says period day 1 on the day, but then disappears if I click on another date.  Anyone else with the same issue?  Using IOS.

Best Answer
0 Votes

7/1 I’m also having this issue. I’m really disappointed because I need to monitor my periods right now and was hoping not to add another app to my phone. Since the FH feature isn’t working and keeps freezing, I will have to look elsewhere. It’s a great idea and hope it becomes functional soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My app is also freezing. I’ve tried deleting the app and redownloading it, closing the app completely, and restarting my phone. None have solved the problem. 

Best Answer

Hi, are there any updates on when this might be fixed? Still not working for me...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine was working and now it keeps freezing, I’ve restarted etc but still not working 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am experiencing the issue today!! Not a weekend!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My female health section keeps crashing the app still. This has been going on for a couple of weeks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I’m having the same issue. I tried everything 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KateFitbit. Is this a known issue??? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit app still freezes ehen I want to use period tracker (and not just over the weekend). And it is very annoying.

Best Answer

Yes, experiencing exactly the same issue. It has been happening for weeks. Can someone from fit bit please give us an update as to what is being done about this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It had been working for a couple of weeks, but as of today it is freezing up again.

Best Answer

Mine is still not working at all. It’s so frustrating - just a blank page where my calendar should be. Why is this still going on and when is it going to be fixed? It’s a Monday today, so this is not a weekend only issue. 

Best Answer

Hey, everyone! 

Our team is still working on resolving this app crash on iOS. Thanks so much for your patience! I should have more information available soon, so please stay tuned and follow this thread for updates. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you!!  Just want to note that it is working today.  I was able to edit a period and log details for yesterday and today without any issues.

Could the whole "over the weekend" thing be due to time zones or something?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update. Mine seems to be working now on iOS. Previous tracked periods/symptoms are still logged. I’ll check back for updates. Thanks again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I am having issues with the Female Heath tracker crashing as well vibi am not an IOS user. I have a Samsung Note 8 phone. Everytime I try to log a date, the Fitbit app crashes and closes. Please look into issue for Android as well. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is also STILL happening to me! Tried turning off the phone, redownloading the app, turning the Bluetooth off etc. super frustrating!  It’s been happening since last month.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The calendar is still freezing the app

Best Answer
0 Votes