Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health Tracker on the dashboard website?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will the female health tracking be on the Fitbit Dashboard on fitbit.com? 

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@vvn1618 Hi! Woman Happy Welcome to the female health tracking board.

This newly launched feature is available exclusively in the Fitbit app for iOS, Windows, and Android. Your female health data will not be available on your dashboard through Fitbit.com. 

If you are interested, please consider posting this as a feature suggestion

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

@vvn1618 Hi! Woman Happy Welcome to the female health tracking board.

This newly launched feature is available exclusively in the Fitbit app for iOS, Windows, and Android. Your female health data will not be available on your dashboard through Fitbit.com. 

If you are interested, please consider posting this as a feature suggestion

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you and done!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@skatters I hope this helps. I have put in a suggestion. 

Best Answer

Bummer. But thank you! 

Best Answer

My female health tracking crashes out when ever I attempt to use it on my new phone. This means I can't use the feature at all then? 

Best Answer

was working before the latest update for me, and since then crashes all the time and I can't access any historic cycle information anymore. I was using this with my endochronologist to track hormone changes, so this is really really frustrating.

Best Answer

Hi @jnh26 and @SamanthaCWinter thanks for sharing this information with us. Sorry for the delay.

Some users have reported same issues with the Female Health tracking after the latest update and we're trying to get as much information as we can about this. Please confirm that your phone and Fitbit app are up to date. Log out and log back in from the Fitbit app. 

You can also try this:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app. 
  2. Go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth off and back on.
  3. Open the Fitbit app.
  4. If your Fitbit device didn't sync, restart your phone again.
  5. Open the Fitbit app.
  6. If your Fitbit device didn't sync, restart it one more time.
  7. If your Fitbit device won't sync after the restart, log in to your Fitbit account on a different phone, tablet, or computer and try to sync.
  8. If your Fitbit device still doesn’t sync, remove all other Fitbit devices from your account and from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your mobile device and try to sync.

If this doesn't help, please let me know what model of phone you're using.

Give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also experiencing this issue. I received a new, replacement Versa from Fitbit yesterday. I thought perhaps the issue was connected to getting a new device. I've been without a Fitbit for nearly a week. I have a Google Pixel phone and am running version 3.1 of the Fitbit app on my phone. My Versa is on 32.33.1.30. I reinstalled the Fitbit app on my phone this morning. Like other users, it's not showing the details I log for individual days for Female Health. This includes all the details for months prior to and including July 2019. When I try to add details for a particular day or even view details for a past day, it crashes the app. When I restart the app and go back to try again to add the details, it hasn't retained any of my prior details and the app usually crashes again. I hope you can get this issue resolved as I really like this feature of Fitbit. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly same for me. Wish I'd gone with Samsung Gear

Best Answer
0 Votes

This isn't a  solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes