Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health Tracking - On Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone know how to get this on a new Versa? I have an Iphone.

Moderator edit: title for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Update: 5/21/18

Great news, everyone! Smiley Very Happy

We have fully released Female health tracking to all Android users. Please update the Fitbit for Android app to version 2.72. After updating to the latest app version, you will see the Female health tile available to you. 

@MF21 Welcome to the Female Health board! Smiley Happy

The female health tracking feature is progressively being rolled out to iOS and Windows. This means we release to a small percentage of users until we reach 100%. Once its available to you, you'll see it right in the Fitbit app ready for you. After you have set it up and sync, you'll also see the tile in Fitbit today. Let me know if you have any more questions! 

Update: 5/9/18 

iOS and Windows: This feature has been completely rolled out. If you own one of these devices, please give female health tracking a try! 

Android users: It is coming soon! Please follow this thread here for updates

@Heather-S The female health tracking tile will also be available on Ionic. Similar to Versa, the feature will work the same on both watches. Smiley Happy

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
33 REPLIES 33

On the next software update you will have it.  You will receive a notification on your app when it's ready for you to update.  

Hope this helps!  I'm looking forward to trying it out myself 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Will the Ionic have this as well?  

Thanks!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: 5/21/18

Great news, everyone! Smiley Very Happy

We have fully released Female health tracking to all Android users. Please update the Fitbit for Android app to version 2.72. After updating to the latest app version, you will see the Female health tile available to you. 

@MF21 Welcome to the Female Health board! Smiley Happy

The female health tracking feature is progressively being rolled out to iOS and Windows. This means we release to a small percentage of users until we reach 100%. Once its available to you, you'll see it right in the Fitbit app ready for you. After you have set it up and sync, you'll also see the tile in Fitbit today. Let me know if you have any more questions! 

Update: 5/9/18 

iOS and Windows: This feature has been completely rolled out. If you own one of these devices, please give female health tracking a try! 

Android users: It is coming soon! Please follow this thread here for updates

@Heather-S The female health tracking tile will also be available on Ionic. Similar to Versa, the feature will work the same on both watches. Smiley Happy

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I have a flex 2 and an iPhone x. My co-worker shows the new attention but not sure which iPhone she has. I have restarted uninstalled and reinstalled the app. and still can't see the female tracker.

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer

Thanks for clarifying @AlessFitbit.  

Just noticed it come up on my iPhone Fitbit app, but not on my devices yet.

Best Answer

@Shallamar Hey, there! Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for stopping by. Smiley Happy

Our newest feature: female health tracking is slowly being released to iOS and Windows users. This means we release to a small percentage gradually until we get to 100%. Sounds like your co-worker got the release before you, but don't worry you'll have it soon! Just keep checking back on the app. Thanks for your patience and let me know if you have any other questions. 

It is coming soon for Android users. 

Best Answer

@kawaiiko, I think this is an app/ dashboard feature and not specifically for trackers.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

@Heather-S wrote:

Will the Ionic have this as well?  

Thanks!

The Ionic already has it, I just got mine tonight.  I don't know if you'll be able to access it right from the watch, but for the time being, it is available to users who have an Ionic and the Windows 10 app.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

This is not Tracker specific, and will be available via the app to all Fitbit users who have identified as female once the roll out is complete.  Initially it will be only iOS and Windows, but Android will follow very soon (I think the target is later this month)

as per @kawaiiko I am incorrect.  It should be available on Today screen.  Thanks for correcting!

Best Answer

@AlessFitbit Just so I’m clear is that the female health app will be able on watches (versa and ionic) and in the Fitbit app?

ive got it on my phone just not on my versa 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@lexi83, as I mentioned above, Female Health Tracking is an app feature, not a tracker feature, so you won't see it on your Versa, Ionic, or any other Fitbit.

Thanks for clarifying, @kawaiiko

Best Answer
0 Votes

@lexi83 check your today’s stats section(swipe up from home screen).  It comes up on mine below heart rate and activity.  But just shows how many days till fertile and number of days till next period.

Best Answer

@kawaiiko Thank you for that.  Yaaaay. At first it was still not showing so I did a shutdown on my versa. Waited for about 2 mins and switched it back on, synced with the app then after checking today for a 2nd time it started to show. Got there in the end.  Appreciate the help thanx again.

Best Answer

I think it may have been bc i hadnt logged anything. as soon i did it appeared.

Thanks for your help!

Best Answer

Has it been released on the Android platform yet?

Best Answer

Great news @MF21 @lexi83 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an iPhone 8. The health tracking just showed up in my app this morning. It's not a software update. It updates automatically.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. I literally just checked my app. And it’s there!!!! 😃 yay!!

Best Answer

@KimKimma i don't think so. My Android app doesn't have it.

by ZoZo-MagicCat view my fitbit profile: https://www.fitbit.com/user/69QYQ2
Best Answer
0 Votes