Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health Tracking - On Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone know how to get this on a new Versa? I have an Iphone.

Moderator edit: title for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
33 REPLIES 33

Hi there

I have been following the fitbit instructions on how to add the female health tile to my phone app but I can't find it anywhere to add. I can see it in my account settings and set it up from there and was shown the calendar and able to log things but I can't work out how to get the tile there. I have clicked Edit down the bottom and everything just jiggles but no tile. I have also tried the fitbit.com dashboard and clicked the 9 dice looking dots on the far left corner but it's not there either. I have a Charge 2. Is this something not available to me? It let me set it up originally in the ios app and I have updated the app too.

Thanks

Amy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Never mind. It seems after 20 minutes it just appeared.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ZoZo-MagicCat a d @KimKimma, not for Android app yet, but coming very soon.  

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Hi, I've been looking for like 30 mins. On either the app or website on how to even find the female health setting and I can't find it anywhere, would you mind telling me the steps on how to find it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I clicked on the account icon (top right) and then scrolled down to settings and female health settings. I think you need to set this up before the tile appears.

I waited a bit but no tile appeared so I closed and reopened the app, and it was there!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much, I'll try it soon
Best Answer
0 Votes

That's how I did it. I had to wait 20 minutes or so before the app was there. In that time I updated the app and closed it a couple times but eventually it did appear after doing the setup.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

I am trying to add the female health setting but I can't find female health in settings like you mentioned. Can you please help with more details on how I find this 

Best Answer
0 Votes

C4EFD798-E990-4BEB-AEE0-DF5579FFA384.png

This is where I set mine up. It may not be rolled out to everyone yet?

Best Answer
I just found out yesterday that it's only available for iOS and windows at
the moment, so if you happen to have an Android (like I do) then we have to
wait for the app updates sometime soon to be able to have the female health
tracking.
Best Answer

when will it be out to 100%?  It would be nice if I could add it today...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great news, everyone! Smiley Very Happy

We have fully released Female health tracking to all Android users. Please update the Fitbit for Android app to version 2.72. After updating to the latest app version, you will see the Female health tile available to you. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

How do you get this feature on the Versa itself versus just in the app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Blubuny, in order to get it on the Versa itself you must first log a period.  Once you have logged a period on the app, you will see the female health tracking information on your Versa -- on the Today screen.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes