Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health Tracking information is gone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I lost all of my data on the female health tracker.  All symptoms, all periods, all sexual activity.  As I am going through menopause, it was hard enough to use this log.  Sometimes I go 50 days between periods and then they last up to 20 days- not the max of 10 that Fitbit allows.  I had to manually log a lot and I quit using my previous tracking app to have all of my fitness information in one place.  Now I have none of this information.  

Moderator edit: update subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Female Health board @CinderdooThanks for jumping in here to report your Female health data has disappeared in the Fitbit for Android app. Our team is aware of the issue and will investigate the cause. Feel free to open a case with our Customer Support team so that you can send us your phone's logs. This will help us investigate. Robot Very Happy

On the other hand, please take a look if you haven't already. For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for the idea and leave a comment to show your support for it. 

Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Female Health board @CinderdooThanks for jumping in here to report your Female health data has disappeared in the Fitbit for Android app. Our team is aware of the issue and will investigate the cause. Feel free to open a case with our Customer Support team so that you can send us your phone's logs. This will help us investigate. Robot Very Happy

On the other hand, please take a look if you haven't already. For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for the idea and leave a comment to show your support for it. 

Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes