Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female health app on computer but not versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I understand that the female health app for Android will be released soon. But I already see it on my windows dashboard on my computer. If it’s on my computer, should it also be on my Versa? Or do I still have to wait for the android update (I have an android phone). Just need some clarification. I don’t have it on my Versa yet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hi Jayelo, I know you said you don't have it yet, so does this mean you also don't have it at the very bottom of the scroll when you're on the "Today" screen on your watch?

I'm on Android too and I did the same as you, I got it via my Windows dashboard. The only place I can see the Female Health Tracker on my watch is if I scroll down through the "Today" options and it's at the very bottom.

Versa SE Lavender | 2018 is the year!
Best Answer
0 Votes

So I think we are the opposite. I can see it on my Windows dashboard on my computer but not on my Versa watch under today. But you can see it on your Versa but not your computer? I’m just confused because I use an android phone and it’s not on there but I understand that update won’t happen for a few more weeks. But if I see it on my windows computer which also syncs to my Versa, then shouldn’t I see it on my Versa too? I’m just confused. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You must’ve inputted your info on your windows dashboard to have it shown on your versa. I’ve also imputed my info on my windows dashboard but nothing shows on my versa. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

**ahem**, cos that was going to be my next suggestion.

Although... Could you humor me for a sec? What if you tell it, say, your period started TODAY? And then let it sync/refresh, and then check your watch under the 'Today' section? Because as far as I recall, I could only see it once a cycle started - and I can't edit/interact with it at all, it just displays the period info. 

Versa SE Lavender | 2018 is the year!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah I tried to change my period to start today but either I did it wrong or it still doesn’t want to show up on my Versa. If it just shows you how long your period is left and nothing else then I’ll just wait till the update lol. I thought maybe it counts down till your next period too. Thanks for helping me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where on Windows dashboard is it?  Do I need to be using a specific browser?  I've been checking daily but see nothing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I opened my laptop which runs on Windows 10 and it was just there. But it’s not on my Versa so I’m still trying to figure that out.

Best Answer

I have no idea what I did or what happen but this whole morning I still didn’t have it on my Versa. Then I was having problems with my phone finding my tracker. I restarted my Versa again. Now, I just checked my Versa and there it is under “today”. So weird but I guess that got solved lol. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I just set up my female health tracker.

I log in on my laptop and I can see on compter app dashbord but not on my phone app. I have Charge 2.

I log off and log in back but still nothing. 

Any ideas.??? Help please 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you have an android then you won’t see it. I heard the FHT won’t be available for Android at a later date. I can see the FHT in my computer but not my phone also. I have an android. But iOS is out already.

Best Answer
0 Votes