Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female health tile is not syncing with Versa's information

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The female health tracker on my versa isn't synchronizing with the Fitbit app when i edit the dates on the app it doesn't change on my watch as well 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
19 REPLIES 19

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Sarah_Seoudi, hope you're doing great! Woman Very Happy Swipe up from the clock face and scroll until you see your female health information. 

Note that to see female health data on your watch, you must set up female health tracking in the Fitbit app and log at least 1 period. For more information about setting up female health tracking, see How do I set up the female health tracking feature in the Fitbit app?

If you don’t want to see period information on your Fitbit watch, delete all your female health data in the Fitbit app. For more information, see How do I add, edit, or delete a period in the Fitbit app?

Sync your watch to see your most recent information. 

Additionally, make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date. Android app version should be on 2.74 and iOS on 2.52.

Hope this helps, keep me in the loop! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank u Marre for u're feedback however that's not my question what i meant is that on the app I edited the starting date for my period so when the app gave me that it's finished my watch still have me that it's 3 days to finish so they're not going on the same days if u understand what i mean 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome @Sarah_Seoudi! As per the description of your recent post, it seems that your watch is not syncing to your Fitbit app. 

Please let me know if your steps, calories, active minutes, and so on are also not syncing on your app. That sounds like what you're experiencing but would like for you to confirm. If you have any trouble syncing, this help article has some great suggestions: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Once you've done this, see if your Female Health information is the same on your watch and Fitbit app. 

I'll be around! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Meree actually everything else like steps and sleep sync quite well ( I haven't tried any of the exercises yet) so women health is the only thing that doesn't sync or else have a gap between the days 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have te same issue, everything BUT the womens health is syncing. I have logged 6 periods,predictions work very well in the app, but are out of sync with the Versa watch. The phone app shows real situation while the watch completely different and wrong predictions. I have windows phone and versa.

Best Answer

Thanks so much for trying my suggestions @Sarah_Seoudi and @VandaJL (welcome here, btw! Robot Very Happy)! I have reached out to our support team and created a case regarding your inquiry. Someone will be reaching out to you within the next 24-72 hours with next steps.

Point me out if there's anything else I can do for you in the meantime. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Some time jah passed since I posted my problem. No solution yet, aside from notices that my problem has been escalated to higher levels. I guess it has reached the stratosphere by now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. Everything is syncing but female health. I have tried resetting the device and resyncing but it still does not sync female health. This is so annoying. 

Best Answer

Hi Fitbit authorities, is there a fix to this sync issue with female health?

It is right on my phone but it is not syncing to the watch.

Everything else is in sync.

Swipe up and the reading in female area is wrong. I have just logged my 2nd cycle.

It seems that we have not had any response to this - and it is still not working.

Reset watch done

Shutdown watch done

Sync to phone done

Closed phone app and logged back in done

Nothing is fixing the issue at hand

I also tried to look for it on the desktop site, but there is no reference to female health there at all, only in the app.  On the  desktop site everything else is there?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope, no solution yet. I keep getting occasional message from Fitbit that they're "trying to find the solution and have escalated the problem to higher levels". The problem is now somewhere above stratosphere I suppose.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the info hopefully they can sort???? Soon!!! 😊

Sent from my Windows 10 phone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @chelseamay1993@berniet68, and @VandaJL! As you were told in the support case, this issue has been reported and our team is already aware. 

In the meantime, we recommend you to keep your Versa's firmware update, as well as the Fitbit app. We constantly release updates for bug fixes, feature improvements and more. Smiley Very Happy We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Best Answer
0 Votes

In other words, no fix in sight. Especially since no one's doing windows phone updates anymore. Oh well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I totally understand where your concern is coming from @VandaJL. I'll make sure to keep you posted as soon as we get more information about this issue. 

Have a nice day!

Best Answer
0 Votes

On the app I have logged my periods for the last two years.  I've noticed that on my Fitbit Versa it keeps telling me I have 4 days left on my period when it's just a prediction.  I haven't started my period yet! On the app it's logged in accurately but that information isn't showing up on the Versa.

Best Answer

Fitbit app is now in sync with my Versa after the new update that fixed WinPhone crash issue. Thanks!

Best Answer

Hi @Malgosia. nice to see you here. Wow thanks for the good news @VandaJL. Smiley Happy

While I was reading your post, I was wondering which app were you using to log your periods. Is it the Female Health tracking? or Is any other app? As you mentioned that you've logging your period for the last two years. 

If you're using the Female Health tracking I will appreciate if you try the following workaround:

• Turn off notifications and Predictions on the Fitbit App
  • Forget your Versa from the Fitbit App
  • Force quite the Fitbit App
  • Open the Fitbit App again and pair your Versa again
  • Wait for the synchronization to finish and check the App on the Versa again

Let me know if by doing those steps your data is being synced to your Fitbit Versa. Catch you later! Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just tried the steps a number of times and female part still not in line with each other.
Watch still on its own cycle time frame compared to Fitbit app which is correct. ????

Hi, I did these steps a number of times and it is still not working.

Watch still hasn't updated to what the correct info is on my fitbit app on my windows phone says. The Weather app seems more stable though which is a plus if it stays!

Look forward to hearing from you and whether anyone else's is still not working.

Thanks,

Bernie

Best Answer

Hi @berniet68, thanks for getting back and for trying those steps. Smiley Happy

I was trying to recreate the issue that you're facing and this is what I did:

• Edited my periods and then synced the information. But it did't work until I deleted everything and turned off predictions as well.
  • Forgot the Versa from the Fitbit App and confirmed that all the information on the Female Health tile was deleted.
  • Finally I set up my Versa back to the Fitbit Account wait until it synced. But as you said it didn't work either. 
  • So I edited the information on my Female Health tile adding my period and tried to sync it again.

This time it worked but I noticed that you had to do all this process. So, I'll be sharing this information with our team to look for a solution.

You can give it a try again in the meantime, I hope it works for you too. Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer