Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the way to log symptoms on the Female Health Tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Pressing on a date creates a period on the calendar, and I have been accidentally adding periods every time I used the female health tracker to add a symptom to a day. The long press to add a period isn't that long. I wouldn't mind if long press just brought up the symptoms screen and had a period start icon in there.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

It's nice to have a new member around, welcome to the Female Tracking journey @itsjustlaurWoman Very Happy The best place to find more information is our help article: How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period? and it offers our sources.

Please take a look if you haven't already. For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

I'll be around if you need further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes