Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female health tracker on dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I have a charge 2. Today I noticed the female health tracker appear in my settings so I filled in all my details and the calendar came up. However I now can’t work out how to get back into it to log any details. There doesn’t seem to be an icon on the dashboard and I can’t see a way to add it when I press edit on my dashboard screen. Any ideas how to get it on my dashboard? Thanks. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I logged out the app and back in and it’s there! 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

How are you logging onto your dashboard?  

Currently it is starting to be released to the iOS/Windows 10 devices.  

If you have iOS, it should come up automatically on your dashboard.  if not, please go down to edit and see if it appears there.  

Best Answer

I have the iOS app. The dashboard comes up when I open the app but the icon doesn’t appear. When I press edit the icons all wobble and have a cross to delete them but I can’t see where I can add the female health tracker. I thought it was odd that I can put my data in the charge 2 settings for the female health tracker but it doesn’t appear anywhere else. 

Best Answer

It's supposed to be rolled out slowly, so perhaps you don't have it yet?  I'm not sure when the settings were put in and when the full roll out started. I briefly recall I had the settings for my fitbit devices months ago, which is prior to the roll out, but I'm not 100% certain.  

If you want, you can re-install your fitbit app, but I personally suggest to wait until the roll out occurs.  

Best Answer

Mines the same I filled in all the details and they are showing that I have in settings but I can’t work out how to add to the dashboard either as no icon when I press the plus??? 

Best Answer

I logged out the app and back in and it’s there! 

Best Answer

Thanks, this worked for me too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me too! 

Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have windows and an Samsung/Android and I can't see women health on my dashboard. I need fix the date when my period started, etc 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ive tried logging out and bavk in but the female Health icon is still no where to be found! Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @MegReynWoman Very Happy Thanks for already logging out and back into your Fitbit app, nice way to go! 

Can you please double check that you're running version 2.75 for the Fitbit app? If you're running a lower version, that may be a reason why your tile is not being showed up on your Dashboard.

Fitbit app fr Android:

1. Tap the Play Store app.
  2. Tap or click the menu icon in the top left corner.
  3. Tap My apps & games. If the Fitbit app has an update, you’ll see it in the Updates list.
  4. Tap Update.

If your apps update automatically, check the Recently updated or Up to date list to see if the Fitbit app was updated.

Fitbit app for iOS: 

1. Tap the App Store app.
  2. Tap the Updates tab. If the Fitbit app has an update, you’ll see it in the Available Updates list.
  3. Tap Update.

If your apps update automatically, check the Updated list to see if the Fitbit app was updated.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes