Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female health tracking for Android

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to log female health tracking on my Fitbit app.

Moderator edit: title for clarity 

by ZoZo-MagicCat view my fitbit profile: https://www.fitbit.com/user/69QYQ2
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Great news, everyone! Smiley Very Happy

We have fully released Female health tracking to all Android users. Please update the Fitbit for Android app to version 2.72. After updating to the latest app version, you will see the Female health tile available to you. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
68 REPLIES 68

@ZoZo-MagicCat Thanks for your interest in female health tracking for the Fitbit app!

If you are an iOS or Windows user, the feature has been rolled out and is visible and ready to use. If you're an Android user it will be available soon! Once it's available, I'll make sure to make an announcement here on this board. Please stay tuned! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I see lots of users have had this added to their apps today.....hasn't appeared on mine....is it going to be rolled out across the board? 

Best Answer

Ame with me, i have the s8 phone, but no sign of the period/ovulation tracker 😭

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am looking for my women' hhealth feature on my versa and app and I can't find it. I bought this watch largely because of that, can someone please help me 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's being released slowly. Just wait patiently. It will come.

by ZoZo-MagicCat view my fitbit profile: https://www.fitbit.com/user/69QYQ2
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you 😊, I was beginning to think there was something wrong with my watch. 

Best Answer

It's being rolled out to iOS and windows users this week, to be added for Android a bit later.

There is a new Female Health Tracking board, specifically for this. It has more info on the app, availability, etc.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I Just downloaded the NEW update for my Versa SE. I can now text reply. But I am wondering why I cannot find the Female Tracking ? 

I have a Samsung Galaxy 8plus

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Female tracker functionality will not roll out until a later date for Android phones.

KC | Texas
One, Charge HR, Charge 2, Versa | Galaxy S9 Plus
Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay good to know, Thankyou!

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is a new Female Health Tracking board dedicated to that one topic/app.  See top post in particular for more info on release and feature details.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Is it normal to get an update with quick replies but not the female health tracking?  I thought they'd update together.

Best Answer

Thank you, I shall go there. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. I got the update last night, I am able to use the quick replys but haven't seen where the female tracker is. Haven't found any articles either 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same I deleted and reinstalled app and nothing

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Csoares@theirmom@xTweeter7@CorineDop, if you are an iOS or Windows user.  in order to get Female Health Tracking you need to have self-identified in your personal settings as "female".  You can do this under your account profile in your app or on the web-based dashboard under profile settings.

Once you have identified as female, then you should see the Female Health tracking tile on your app / dashboard.  If you do not want this, you can simply delete it, like any other tile on your app/ dashboard.

Female Health Tracking has not yet come to Android but is scheduled hopefully the next few weeks, so you may need to wait just a little longer.

Once you have your Female Health Tracking on your app, I am not certain, but I believe that only a few Fitbits support the Female Help tracking on the device itself.  I believe it is currently available on the watch just for the Versa and the Ionic.  On these two devices you can find it on the "Today" screen.

However, it will not appear on the Today screen until you have first logged something in the app.  After that, on your watch I believe the statistics you will see is days to next period and fertile period.  

I hope this helps!  If anything is unclear and you post again, it can be useful to mention whether you are using iOS, Android, or Windows in order to get a better answer.  There is always someone here to help!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Thanks! I'm using my Android phone with my versa watch

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks I am using an Android, Google pixel 2

Best Answer