Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female health tracking for Android

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to log female health tracking on my Fitbit app.

Moderator edit: title for clarity 

by ZoZo-MagicCat view my fitbit profile: https://www.fitbit.com/user/69QYQ2
Best Answer
0 Votes
68 REPLIES 68

I've had it on Android since yesterday, and it's not opt-in, it's opt-out. It's not really functional, however. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Calathea77 interesting, it still isn't showing on mine. Thank you for your response. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thus us the 3rd time someone has directed us to the Female Health Tracking board... we're on that board... it directed us here. We're not stupid. How else do you think we all arrived here..  sheesh!Screenshot_20180521-063146_Chrome.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you seen the blog posts attached to the app? Beyond condescending, and often full of false information. Comparing follicle recruitment to a beauty pageant was particularly startling. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a new charge two. I have an android phone. The square does not show to add?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great news, everyone! Smiley Very Happy

We have fully released Female health tracking to all Android users. Please update the Fitbit for Android app to version 2.72. After updating to the latest app version, you will see the Female health tile available to you. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Omg omg omg

@AlessFitbit wrote:

Great news, everyone! Smiley Very Happy

We have fully released Female health tracking to all Android users. Please update the Fitbit for Android app to version 2.72. After updating to the latest app version, you will see the Female health tile available to you. 

Best Answer

I still don't see anything about female health. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Prettynred1, hope you're doing great! Smiley Very Happy In order to see your period information on your Fitbit watch, swipe up from the clock face and scroll until you see your female health information. 

Note that to see female health data on your watch, you must set up female health tracking in the Fitbit app and log at least 1 period. For more information about setting up female health tracking, see How do I set up the female health tracking feature in the Fitbit app?

If you're on Android, the Fitbit app version should be 2.76.1 but if you're on iOS it's on 2.76. If you've confirmed that your Fitbit app is updated, let's try the following:

• Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app
  • Tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
  • Tap or click the + icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  • Tap or click Done

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes