Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female health tracking not syncing on Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone. I just got my Fitbit versa the other day and started tracking my period. However the tracker was wrong and I didn’t get it today, so I changed it on the Fitbit app. However, on my watch it says I am on the second day of my period even though it hasn’t started yet. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Thanks for stopping by on the Female health board @Fcurti. If your Fitbit app data is not syncing to your Versa Female Health tile, first thing I would do is check that you are running the latest version of the Fitbit app. Update if you aren't on the latest version! Woman Wink

If that doesn't help, try restarting your Versa by following these steps and then, sync to see if the data is being transferred correctly.

If the issue persists, please let me know if the information is syncing in the app and isn't transferring over to reflect on the watch. That sounds like what you're experiencing but would like for you to confirm. 

Looking forward to your response! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! Thanks for your response. It does work now and got it to sync, I got it to show when my current cycle is ending on my watch. But when it got my date wrong I had to edit the day my period actually came, and I don't see the cycle updating on my calendar on the app. How do I get it to move to the next day if my period has not come? It didn't update my prediction or change the length of my cycle. I am not sure if I messed with it or something, but it would help if I could show you my phone screen somehow.

Thanks!!

Fran

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

In my case, the info isn't syncing on the phone, I can only see the data with the app on my pc. On the other hand, Female Health data is not showing on the watch, I can only see data on the pc..

I've switched off the watch, I even reseted the watch, also removed the app and downloaded it again on the phone and the pc, but the problem persists. What else can I do? It worked fine for the first 2 weeks.. but not I'm having these problems.

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Fcurti! Can you please tap a different day, and then view Fitbit Today again?  Let me know if by doing this the app updates and correctly shows Period.

Additionally, make sure you're following these steps to edit your period:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the female health tile.
  2. Tap or click the start date of a period on the calendar.
  3. Tap or click the pencil icon to add or edit a period (you can also tap and hold a date on the calendar). If you turned on predictions, the entire period appears on the calendar based on your average period length.
  4. On the calendar, tap the first or last day of a period and then slide your finger across the dates to adjust the period length. 
  5. Tap or click Save.

Thanks for jumping in here @SportyC, welcome! Also, thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot this inconvenience.

In order to see your period information on your Fitbit watch, swipe up from the clock face and scroll until you see your female health information. 

Note that to see female health data on your watch, you must set up female health tracking in the Fitbit app and log at least 1 period. For more information about setting up female health tracking, see How do I set up the female health tracking feature in the Fitbit app?

If you don’t want to see period information on your Fitbit watch, delete all your female health data in the Fitbit app. For more information, see How do I add, edit, or delete a period in the Fitbit app?

Sync your watch to see your most recent information. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes