Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female health tracking remove

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to remove the female health tracker from my iconic completely. On the app dashboard I have turned off predictions and notifications. On the watch face under settings there’s isn’t an option to say what you want displayed - can it be removed completely? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Saz92You can't remove your female health tracking data only from the device, you must remove your data from the Fitbit app to delete the information from your device. Hiding the female health tracking tile from your app dashboard does not delete your female health tracking data from your mobile app or your device.

To delete female health tracking from your device, you need to remove each period in the Fitbit app. For instructions, please click here.

If the tile is still appearing on your Ionic after removing each period logged on your Fitbit app, please follow @WendyB's advise and contact our Support Team. 

Let us know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Contact support

http://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Saz92You can't remove your female health tracking data only from the device, you must remove your data from the Fitbit app to delete the information from your device. Hiding the female health tracking tile from your app dashboard does not delete your female health tracking data from your mobile app or your device.

To delete female health tracking from your device, you need to remove each period in the Fitbit app. For instructions, please click here.

If the tile is still appearing on your Ionic after removing each period logged on your Fitbit app, please follow @WendyB's advise and contact our Support Team. 

Let us know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I know this post is old, I'm hoping there is a  BETTER resolution. I just bought a Fitbit and I am currently tracking menstruation but I am maybe two-three years away from menopause. So are you trying to tell me when I don't need menstruation tracked I have to MANUALLY delete two plus years of data?! This is utterly ridiculous. Please tell me this massive lack of foresight has been fixed with a better solution. Would consider returning this watch if this is how you help when deal with menopause, force them to go through and delete all their old period data one by one, WOW.

Best Answer
0 Votes