Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female tracking won't let me end my period

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Three months ago I could log my period and end my period, but this month the tracker won't let me end my period. It continues to say I have 2 days left when I ended my period yesterday.  My app is up to date and I don't understand what's going on.  In the settings it asks for length of my period and it says 4 days, so why is it extended my period by 2 days?  Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?  Is there a way it can be corrected?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome on board @Tiffan114, it's nice to see you here! Hmmm... this sounds weird. Thanks for troubleshooting this, nice way to go. What's the Fitbit app version you have installed now?

Let's try doing the following:

• Make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date version should be 2.75
  • Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Restart your watch
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app

As additional information, to add or edit a period: 

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the female health tile.
  2. Tap or click the start date of a period on the calendar.
  3. Tap or click the pencil icon to add or edit a period (you can also tap and hold a date on the calendar). If you turned on predictions, the entire period appears on the calendar based on your average period length.
  4. On the calendar, tap the first or last day of a period and then slide your finger across the dates to adjust the period length. 
  5. Tap or click Save.

To delete a period:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the female health tile.
  2. Tap or click a date on the calendar inside the period you want to delete. 
  3. Tap or click the pencil icon.
  4. Tap or click Delete.

If you have trouble adding or editing a period, see our troubleshooting tips.

Give this a shot and let me know if your data is still displayed wrong. I'll be around! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes