Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fertility and ovulation help

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Question for the ladies. Was curious if anyone was using their FitBit Blaze for fertility and ovulation help. I saw it has the new section where it can track menstruation, but wanted to see if anyone knew how i could have it check my heart rate at a certain time daily.

Thanks 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome here @Momimo, it's nice to see a new member around! You bring up a great question on how ovulation is predicted in the app. To help answer, I think you should check out our article: What is female health tracking in the Fitbit app? It touches and provides some insight for you. Additionally, check the article: What should I know about my heart rate data?

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

I not quite sure if you could be interested in this specifically, but I was making some research and I found the suggestion: Toggle switch ON/OFF predictions for Ovulation & Fertility Window

Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes