Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flow intensity should automatically log a cycle.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I currently use clue to track my cycles and I’m really happy that this is being brought to the Fitbit app. 

I was wondering about the decision not to automatically add a period when you log flow intensity. I’ve seen the warning in the symptoms page stating that it doesn’t do this, yet I can’t help but wonder why? This is something that clue currently does and it seems odd to have to go through a second step.  

Moderator edit: title for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Rachel-Fit Thanks for stopping by the Female Health board! Smiley Happy

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Since female health tracking is a newly launched feature, we're working on ways to improve and make it better. Please consider adding your idea to our Feature Suggestions board. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Rachel-Fit Thanks for stopping by the Female Health board! Smiley Happy

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Since female health tracking is a newly launched feature, we're working on ways to improve and make it better. Please consider adding your idea to our Feature Suggestions board. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rachel-Fit It might be because some women do get bleeding in between periods. Anyone with these symptoms can then log them without worrying that it will mess up their cycle data 😊

Ionic, Charge 2 (retired), Charge HR (retired)
Best Answer

That's rare, though, so it would be best to make that an option, rather than the default.

Best Answer
0 Votes