Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the day of the week my calendar starts?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to switch the viewing settings for the calendar that tracks your cycle and predictions?  It is quite confusing at times having a Monday through Sunday setup while I’m used to looking at a Sunday through Saturday calendar for my birth control. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome on board @KaLyn, it's nice to see you here! Smiley Very Happy Here are the steps:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the account icon.
  2. Tap or click Advanced Settings. You might have to scroll down to find this option.
  3. Tap or click Start Week On and choose which day you want your weeks to begin. Your female health calendar updates automatically.

I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome on board @KaLyn, it's nice to see you here! Smiley Very Happy Here are the steps:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the account icon.
  2. Tap or click Advanced Settings. You might have to scroll down to find this option.
  3. Tap or click Start Week On and choose which day you want your weeks to begin. Your female health calendar updates automatically.

I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Awesome!  Thank you so much!  🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're very welcome sweetie @KaLyn! Glad to know I was of help. Woman Very Happy 

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with this complaint. I've set my start of week to Sunday in the web browser and in the phone app but still getting weekly summaries with Monday as the first day of the week...

Hi, Dennis K.!

Here are your stats for Jul.​ 13 - Jul.​ 19

I've had this issue since my first fitbit, currently on Charge 3...

Dennis

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am also having this issue, does someone have any solution for this?
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having this issue, does someone have any solution for this talktoapplebees?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you please update this answer for 2020?  I'm not seeing "Advanced Settings" in either the iPhone app nor website.

Best Answer

Hey Marre!

On the app, I already selected "Sunday" as the start day. But the weekly summary Fitbit sends via email is from Monday to Sunday. Is there a way I can edit that too?

Best Answer
0 Votes