Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long until the female health is released?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How long until the female health part of the app is released? 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Update: 5/21

Great news, everyone! Smiley Very Happy

We have fully released Female health tracking to all Android users. Please update the Fitbit for Android app to version 2.72. After updating to the latest app version, you will see the Female health tile available to you. 

Update: 5/9

Hi, everyone! 

I have some great news! This week we started rolling out our new feature: female health tracking. It is important to note this is slowly being released to users on iOS and Windows. It's coming soon for Android. 

I know you're all excited and if it isn't available to you yet, don't worry it will be there soon. Thanks for your patience. Once you start using the feature and if you have questions, I invite you to post in the Female Health tracking board. 

Hey, all!

I'm sure you're all excited for the Female Health feature to be released. Rest assured its coming and will be available this Spring! Stay tuned for its release. Smiley Happy

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
105 REPLIES 105

Hi,

I have the Fitbit Ionic. How do I get this on my fitbit app and watch? I cannot find info on where this is?

Thanks

Best Answer

Hi, @StaceyH123 from what I’ve read this feature is due to be released early spring this year. It will probably be rolled out slowly just like the in-depth sleep tracking feature was last year. They probably won’t release it to all users at once in case there are teething issues with tracking etc. As of yet I’ve not seen anyone on the Fitbit forums that has access to the female health tracker so I’m assuming the app has not been updated to include this for anyone so far. It’s just a case of being patient and I’m sure we will see it rolled out in the next couple of months 😊

Ionic, Charge 2 (retired), Charge HR (retired)
Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven't seen it yet, but I also heard that it will be coming this Spring.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done the 2.0 update but the Female Health Tracker isn’t showing up, anyone know how we are supposed to get it? I read you have to have “female” set in your profile, which I do, so now what? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apparently I cannot provide an answer because my message would contain a "future outlook" which is against community guidelines. So I guess all I can say is it is not out yet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The initial 2.0 update does not have all the features and looks to be more of a stepping stone to make adding features smoother. Some of these things such as the text replies and wemon's health look to be planned for a Sring update later this year. 

Edit: Looks like I can edit a post to make it mention a future update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Will we be able to import our information on cycles from another app like Kindra?

Best Answer

Need this update asap 😄 so excited for it. I know its Spring when it comes out but I wish we had an exact date.

Best Answer

I can't find on my ionic and fitbit app the Female Health Tracking. Does anyone know where it is or to set it? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @3ILIM3,

It hasn't been released yet, so we're still waiting patiently. 🙂

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
Thank you 😊 I'll be patient.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@AllisonPaigeThey never give an exact date. It will be announced when it is released

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Let me start off by just stating how excited I am about the Female Health Tracker addition that's coming to Ionic and Versa. This will make everything much more convenient and accessible. Now, onto the question. For years I have used the P-Tracker app through the Apple App Store. It has very similar features to everything that is described on the Female Health Tracker app through fitbit. Will there be a way to transfer information from old generic Female Health Tracking aops to our Female Health Tracking through Fitbit app?

Best Answer

That’s what I wanna know as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also curious about this. I heard May but that could be 20 days or over a month and half.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: 5/21

Great news, everyone! Smiley Very Happy

We have fully released Female health tracking to all Android users. Please update the Fitbit for Android app to version 2.72. After updating to the latest app version, you will see the Female health tile available to you. 

Update: 5/9

Hi, everyone! 

I have some great news! This week we started rolling out our new feature: female health tracking. It is important to note this is slowly being released to users on iOS and Windows. It's coming soon for Android. 

I know you're all excited and if it isn't available to you yet, don't worry it will be there soon. Thanks for your patience. Once you start using the feature and if you have questions, I invite you to post in the Female Health tracking board. 

Hey, all!

I'm sure you're all excited for the Female Health feature to be released. Rest assured its coming and will be available this Spring! Stay tuned for its release. Smiley Happy

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Will there be a separate female health tracking, or is this referring to the Clue app that is already available?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm hoping for this myself. I've been using Clue for a while and since there's some level of crossover there I'm hopeful.

Best Answer

Hi 👋🏽 ladies anyone have the new fit bit Versa and know how to use the period tracker? And how do we get to that feature?

thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes