Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long until the female health is released?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How long until the female health part of the app is released? 

Best Answer
105 REPLIES 105

I didn' think this was available yet?? It says this feature is coming soon ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's going to be available in Spring 2018, (assuming northern hemisphere that would be June).

https://blog.fitbit.com/female-health-tracking/

Best Answer
0 Votes

Actually we just figured it out you have to download the app called clue and follow the prompts it’s easy and so nice to see from my watch

Best Answer

I actually figured it out with my hubby help the app on the Fitbit app is called clue download it followed the prompts and I was up in running soooo nice 👍🏽 

Best Answer

I've managed to download it and link it, however how do i view this from my watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Clue didn't look like it was the same app though? I read somewhere that it was meant to start up upon realising that we were a female profile but mine never did that

Best Answer
0 Votes

Clue is a separate app. Fitbit are coming out with their own version of female health tracking, due to be released in spring. 

Best Answer

Latest info from yesterday's press release on versa availability:

"Female health tracking is available to adults 13 and over in the U.S.; ages may vary by country. Coming in May 2018 for iOS and Windows; coming to Android users in Q2 2018."

Best Answer

My wife uses Clue and loves it. But I believe Fitbit's tracking feature will be separate from this app.

Best Answer

The clue app is not an app from Fitbit. It's a third party app so it's not one that will be integrated with the Fitbit Dashboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes

where is women’s health is tracked on the Versa?

Best Answer

That's the same thing I wanna know one of my reason for the upgrade... ?????

Best Answer

I think they said that would be part of an update in the coming months... It wasn't immediately going to be available.

Best Answer

You would think it would be up and running as the versa was aimed at woman for that one reason.  Was soooo looking forward to it lol. Thanks for the reply I guess we will see 

Best Answer

agreed.  that was one of the features that sold me on it.

Best Answer

Thanks for the info.  I will look for it to come soon.:)

Best Answer
0 Votes

I thought it became available on March 13, 2018. The blog https://blog.fitbit.com/female-health-tracking/ even identifies the steps necessary to activate it. But there’s nothing there. The tile is not even among inactive ones :((

Best Answer

Hi Ladies! I know you're all eager for the release of our Female Health tracking feature. It will be out very soon this Spring and I'll provide any updates for you here in this thread. Woman Happy

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just upgraded to Versa.  I had a previous profile set up and I had indicated in the gender that I am female.  Setting up the Versa I never got an option asking if I wanted to track my period....which I do.  How can this be corrected?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It has not been released yet. Watch this forum and they will announce it when it is

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer