Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long until the female health is released?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How long until the female health part of the app is released? 

Best Answer
105 REPLIES 105

I did notice that the Clue app is available which does track your cycle.

Best Answer

Hello!

I just got my new Fitbit Versa and i was wandering how can I set up the Female Health Tracking in my new watch??

I dont know if its because im using it in Mexico. 

Thanks! 

Best Answer

Same thing but my location is Germany. Actually was very disappointed as this feature is not available yet for all the users yet BUT was actively promoted as one ready to be used. 😕 

Best Answer

I am an existing user and upgraded to the versa. There is now way for me to input my gender and begin tracking my cycle. I'm seriously considering returning this and sticking with my old charge 2.

Can anyone tell me how to access this without having to use the clue app because that won't allow me to login at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

the period tracker isn't out yet... they say next month or so 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The last press release from fitbit on the 16th April said:

"Female health tracking is available to adults 13 and over in the U.S.; ages may vary by country. Coming in May 2018 for iOS and Windows; coming to Android users in Q2 2018."

Best Answer
0 Votes

Extremely upsetting and concerning that Fitbit advertise a tracker can do something but when come to purchase the item (Versa) and ask the question of how to setup it up I am told it isnt available until Spring.  It would not of stopped me from purchasing the tracker but it is frustrating that the feature is not yet available despite advertised.  Disappointing Fitbit!!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer

What feature are you referring to?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You aren't by any chance talking about the period app are you?   If so, I'm with ya!   I just spent the last 1/2 hour trying to figure out how to access it.  I've pretty much decided it's impossible.  Just a bit annoyed....   grrrrr

Best Answer
The menstrual tracker
Best Answer
0 Votes

That's the one! I too spent ages trying to find it so contacted support to be told it wasn't available yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I totally understand the frustration. While I have no need for the period tracker, I understand the quick reply to text messages is a feature that is coming soon and that was not advertised at all during the advertising hype of the Versa. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What feature are you referring  to?

Tom
Best Answer
0 Votes

Female tracking will be coming some time in May. The app you are mentioning is NOT Fitbits Female tracking.  Where I have seen it advertised it has been clear it is coming soon

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Not that I've tried / need it - but maybe it's worth looking at the 'Clue' application (under Health & Fitness) in the meantime?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t understand why people are upset. I did my research and understood that the quick reply and female tracker where not available until May. I still bought the Versa knowing this. This information was not withheld or kept a secret. I just wish they update will come sooner than May. I look forward to the quick reply feature. 

Best Answer
It's not yet available. I emailed fitbit and was told.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not been to add/find female tracker for my dashboard online or in the app. I have checked that in my profile says female. And it is not in the list of tiles to add. 

Where else could I find it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It hasn't been released yet. The latest update from fitbit is:

"Female health tracking is available to adults 13 and over in the U.S.; ages may vary by country. Coming in May 2018 for iOS and Windows; coming to Android users in Q2 2018."

Best Answer

I purchased it through work, where the description states it has the menstrual tracker.

I understand that it may be released later on, but it absolutely is false advertising.

Don't put it on as a feature if it's not yet ready.

Best Answer