Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long until the female health is released?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How long until the female health part of the app is released? 

Best Answer
105 REPLIES 105

It's not available yet, but as far as I know, the plans are to release it sometime in the coming months.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I thought it was up and running already the waiting is very boring 

Best Answer

I am facing the same problem too..

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you set your gender to "female" in the profile? I'm not able to find where I can update/set that. 

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CammyalbertsOn the computer dashboard under settings its right next to your name at the very top

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mariel.aguso wrote:

Hello!

I just got my new Fitbit Versa and i was wandering how can I set up the Female Health Tracking in my new watch??

I dont know if its because im using it in Mexico. 

Thanks! 

You can't set it up yet, as it's not available yet.  My understanding is that it will be made available soon, but Fitbit hasn't announced a specific date yet.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's not out yet 😁 It will be out in May

Best Answer

How do we add or turn on the new female health tracking for the new Fitbit Versa. I purchased this new Fitbit just for this function alone, but as of yet can't figure out how to add it or start using it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It has not been released yet - look for it some time in 'Spring'

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dang it! I was all ready to begin. Thanks for the quick reply!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It clearly states in every description that I've read for months that certain features are "coming soon", which means that they aren't available yet. The Female Health Tracking will be available on the app in May. Just a few more days, you can make it!! 😄

Best Answer

So when I heard about the Versa, I noticed it had an app that would be specific for women and tracking their "monthly".  When I registered the app I thought I chose female and I don't see the option to set things up.  Has anyone else been successful?  Or this feature not yet available?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The feature should be available within the next 6 weeks or so I believe.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Versa is advertised as being able to track periods etc (womens health), but I can't find anything about how to do this. Is this an app? Guidance would be great.

Best Answer

Hi @BrigidJz,

Yes, it's an app. It's scheduled to be released next month. Hope this helps.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

Fitbit is supposed to release one in May that will also display in your dashboard, but there is a third party app called Clue that tracks it as well. I would wait for the fitbit one to come out as it appears to be better with more detailed tracking. I found an article that said if you identify as female in your profile, then you should receive a message when the new tracking becomes available. 

Best Answer

Here is the article I was referring to. I'm excited about it coming out. 

https://blog.fitbit.com/female-health-tracking/

Best Answer
0 Votes

My husband and I did some research before purchasing our fitbits.  I opted for the Versa because of the advertised Swim capabilities and the female tracking.  Very disappointing that the Female Tracking is advertised at the store, but not available in actuality.  Make sure your stores know this is a "coming soon" should be a given.  Disappointing.

Best Answer

I just read it is sometime in May.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do i get the female health app on my versa? 

Best Answer
0 Votes