Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long until the female health is released?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How long until the female health part of the app is released? 

Best Answer
105 REPLIES 105

I don't believe it's an ovulation tracker just a period tracker.

This is what it says under the Versa description.  "Female Health

Use Versa and the Fitbit app to log your period, record symptoms & compare your cycle against other health stats like sleep, activity and weight. Coming soon."

While Fitbit is stating "coming soon", I have heard it will be sometime in May.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Female health tracking is coming sometime in the Spring. For now, you can use an app called Clue although I tried and it didn't work.

Click here to vote for Fitbit Lock for non SE versions!

sarah, usa | versa, charge hr (retired)
Best Answer
0 Votes

How is install the female health tracker.  Per some previous fitbit blogs it was able starting May 13.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

It has not been released yet.

Best Answer

I just released it is not May yet. :Smiley LOL

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve read several posts saying it would roll out sometime in May but could possibly take as long as June to be available. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@kweigele @HeathGetsFit Welcome! It's nice to have you on board! Thank you for your interest in the Female Health tracker. Like @SunsetRunner said this feature hasn't been released yet but as far as I know it is still schedule for a May release. Remember that this feature will be only on the Fitbit mobile app so make sure you have it up to date in order to get it when it is finally released to everybody. Hopefully this will be a useful tool for you two.

I'll be around! 

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Can't wait for it. Hope it's something more advanced than simple calendar method. I'm using other fertility tracking app, that tracks bbt and other symptoms, but would love have RHR and sleep correlation to cycle.

Best Answer

@s_lv_pt Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! Happy to hear that you are excited about this new app. Hopefully it can help you and many others. Once it is released make sure to try it out and if you have any type of feedback please look for ideas or share yours in our Feature Suggestions board. Still lets wait for the release to see what it can offer.

Keep me posted!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Also available for non US residents when released? I thought i red at the small print somewhere it’s US residents only but not sure

Best Answer

Hi, do you know any eta for the female health app? 

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does this mean spring 2018? So in the next few months?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Spring is now, so I hope in the next days 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, everyone! 

I have some great news! This week we started rolling out our new feature: female health tracking. It is important to note this is slowly being released to users on iOS and Windows. It's coming soon for Android. 

I know you're all excited and if it isn't available to you yet, don't worry it will be there soon. Thanks for your patience. Once you start using the feature and if you have questions, I invite you to post in the Female Health tracking board. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was nice to see the female health in the Fitbit app on my iphone today. My question is will there be an app on the versa itself for female health?

@AlessFitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any idea when it will come to android? Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LizzieRuddell Hey! I don't have a timeline for when it will become available for Android. However, please stay tuned in this forum because I will make sure to announce when it is released. Thanks for your patience! Smiley Happy

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Accont

scroll down under Settings:

Female Health Settings

That should do it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, but I'm really running out of patience with Fitbit's vague statements like "soon". Why don't you just say, "No idea. Maybe after the next quarterly earnings report to investors." I understand that it's hard to say exactly when, but it's not the consumer's job to "stay tuned." It took Fitbit 4 years to even mention female health was a thing.

While I wait for Fitbit, I'll keep using - and encourage others - to use the Clue app on Versa/Ionic. It works really well and is easy to update symptoms on the go. I don't work for Clue or get any kind of comp from them. But it works right now and I'm glad Fitbit actually made something substantive in female health available.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It appeared on my Windows app a week or so ago, and appeared on my Android app today.  Don't waste your time using the Windows app, it doesn't seem to save and move it across to the Android app, so you will have to enter all the info and data all over again.  It's also pretty terrible.  I'll enter data for a while because it's there, I may as well, but if they don't improve it in a few months, I'll disable it.  It's not even at beta level, let alone a stage where it's fit to be released.

Best Answer
0 Votes