Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to adjust my period cycle

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I adjust my period (cycle) notifications? This is driving me crazy and I cannot seem to locate where to either shut if off or adjust the number of days in my cycle so it is altleast accurate

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @AshleyNikoe, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

It's great to know that you're using the Female Health tile to track your information. I'd like you to check some details before turning off your notifications:

During your predicted period, you’re asked to confirm whether your period started. Tap or click Yes to confirm that your period started or Not Yet if it hasn’t started. Tap or click Edit to adjust the dates before you confirm your period. 

If you confirm a predicted period, the predicted period becomes a confirmed period. If you don’t confirm a predicted period, the prediction remains on your calendar. After the last day of the prediction window passes, the entire predicted period shifts to the next day. Note that the calendar doesn’t update until after midnight.

To add or edit a period: 

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the female health tile.
  2. Tap or click the start date of a period on the calendar.
  3. Tap or click the pencil icon to add or edit a period (you can also tap and hold a date on the calendar). If you turned on predictions, the entire period appears on the calendar based on your average period length.
  4. On the calendar, tap the first or last day of a period and then slide your finger across the dates to adjust the period length. 
  5. Tap or click Save.

To delete a period:

• From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the female health tile.
  • Tap or click a date on the calendar inside the period you want to delete. 
  • Tap or click the pencil icon.
  • Tap or click Delete.

You can have more details about this in our  troubleshooting tips.

If after checking that information you still want to turn off notifications, you will find the option on the Settings.

Give it a try and let me know if you more information! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @AshleyNikoe, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

It's great to know that you're using the Female Health tile to track your information. I'd like you to check some details before turning off your notifications:

During your predicted period, you’re asked to confirm whether your period started. Tap or click Yes to confirm that your period started or Not Yet if it hasn’t started. Tap or click Edit to adjust the dates before you confirm your period. 

If you confirm a predicted period, the predicted period becomes a confirmed period. If you don’t confirm a predicted period, the prediction remains on your calendar. After the last day of the prediction window passes, the entire predicted period shifts to the next day. Note that the calendar doesn’t update until after midnight.

To add or edit a period: 

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the female health tile.
  2. Tap or click the start date of a period on the calendar.
  3. Tap or click the pencil icon to add or edit a period (you can also tap and hold a date on the calendar). If you turned on predictions, the entire period appears on the calendar based on your average period length.
  4. On the calendar, tap the first or last day of a period and then slide your finger across the dates to adjust the period length. 
  5. Tap or click Save.

To delete a period:

• From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the female health tile.
  • Tap or click a date on the calendar inside the period you want to delete. 
  • Tap or click the pencil icon.
  • Tap or click Delete.

You can have more details about this in our  troubleshooting tips.

If after checking that information you still want to turn off notifications, you will find the option on the Settings.

Give it a try and let me know if you more information! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am experiencing the same issue. Although, my issue is that I don’t see a calendar to pick my start date. I have the option to be reminded etc. any tips on where I can find my calendar on Fitbit for my monthly, please and Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes