Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Female Health tracking when you don't get a period

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! I have an IUD, and I don't ever get a period, but I would like to track hormonal symptoms if I can.  Has anyone figured out how to best do this using the fitbit app?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Female Health board @speterson825, it's nice to have a new member here! The best place to find more information is our help article: How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period? and What is female health tracking in the Fitbit app? they offer our sources.

Please take a look if you haven't already. For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

The information provided there does not answer for not getting an actual period.  The number of days for cycle length cannot be less than 1 day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @speterson825! Do you not get periods at all? One major potential point of hormonal IUDs is their ability to sometimes make periods lighter and shorter. 

As you read in the articles provided, you can edit the average cycle length and period length you provided during setup; however, these settings only affect your initial predictions. The information you provide is used to make predictions about your future period and fertile windows. 

• On the calendar, find the approximate date your last period started.
  • To edit your average period and cycle lengths, tap the + or - icon to add or subtract days.

Keep the following in mind:

• Change your average period length to adjust the length of your initial period predictions. For example, if you change your average period length from 5 days to 8 days, your predictions adjust to reflect this change.
  • Edit your average cycle length to adjust the length of your entire cycle. The predictions for your fertile window and ovulation day adjust based on the length of your cycle. For more information, see our blog post Ovulation, Fertility, and Pregnancy: What It Really Takes To Make a Baby

To change your setup values for average cycle or period length:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the female health tile.
  2. Tap or click the gear icon.
  3. Tap or click Period Length or Cycle Length and adjust the number. 
  4. Confirm your changes.

If what you want to track is not provided by the Female Health feature yet, please visit our Feature Suggestion board to create a new idea or to vote for an existing one that matches yours. 

I was making some research and I've found this idea that might interest you:

Hope this clarifies your inquiry. Let me know if I can assist you with anything else.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes