Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing Cycle Data from another app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone figured out a way to move data from another cycle tracking app (like Flow) into the Fitbit app without manually entering it all? I'd like to condense down to one app, as I'm currently syncing my steps/exercise into Flow anyway, but I'd prefer not to have to go back and put months worth of data into the app.

Thanks!

Moderator edit: title for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @RunningAmy and @NicoleDante, unfortunately neither Flow nor Clue are among Fitbit Partner apps so there is no simple way of importing data.  

Moving forward you could log your information on both apps and see which works better for you (Fitbit says that it will get more accurate as you log more) or you could stick with one or the other.

It is also always possible to log a feature request if you would like to suggest partnerships.  Be sure to run a search before adding your request, in case someone else has already suggested the same idea -- in that case you can add your vote.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

Is there any benefit of this feature that other apps like Clue do not already provide ?

for example it would be useful to see how the fluctuation of heart rate, activity and sleep levels correlate with the cycle. 

If it so is there a way to import historical data from clue (and presumably other apps)?

thanks !

Best Answer

Hi, @RunningAmy and @NicoleDante, unfortunately neither Flow nor Clue are among Fitbit Partner apps so there is no simple way of importing data.  

Moving forward you could log your information on both apps and see which works better for you (Fitbit says that it will get more accurate as you log more) or you could stick with one or the other.

It is also always possible to log a feature request if you would like to suggest partnerships.  Be sure to run a search before adding your request, in case someone else has already suggested the same idea -- in that case you can add your vote.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

I think the addition of the female health tracker is awesome.  I have been using p tracker for over a year and I would like to import all of my data from p tracker to Fitbit so I can just switch over instead of having 2 apps

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer

I also have been using p tracker and would like to import my historic data, well at least date of last periods.

Best Answer

Hey guys @Feetbeetuser @Courtney1088, I'm glad to see you both here! Robot Very Happy At the moment, P tracker app isn't among Fitbit Partner apps so there is no simple way of importing data.  

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. Smiley Wink

In addition, the best place to find more information is our help article: How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period? and it offers our sources.

Point me out if you need further help!  

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

What about Clue or Flo? They both link up with Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I have years and years of tracking data on my clue app. Can I sync the data so it all appears on the fitbit app?

So far syncing fitbit on my clue app doesn't seem to have done anything except add the heart rate tracking into clue.

It would be awesome to just have all the data in one place. 

Best Answer

I tried linking up my Flo app with Fitbit but I got redirected to a Fitbit login page and when I logged in I got an error message saying I needed to contact costumer support. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @SunsetRunner, thanks for stopping by! Please take a look if you haven't already. For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wasn't making a suggestion...

@MarreFitbit wrote:

Hey there @SunsetRunner, thanks for stopping by! Please take a look if you haven't already. For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @SunsetRunner! I redirected you to our Feature Suggestion board since linking other Period Tracking apps to Fitbit is not possible at the moment. If you're interested in having this as an option, please refer to my post above and add your comments and votes. Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarreFitbit is there an option on fitbit site to upload one of those files that most tracking apps let you export and download. like a .txt file?

Best Answer

Hi @skynine, welcome to the Community Forums. As mentioned above, there's no option to import this type of data.  

Feel free and welcome to add your vote to the following existing feature:

You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi MarreFitbit, 

I tried to vote for the feature, but the post seems to have been locked. The moderator on the post says the comments have been locked, but that the voting would remain open to track demand. I tried clicking on the thumbs up next to the current 134 votes, but can’t seem to actually upvote. Am I doing something wrong? 

Thank you! 

Best Answer