Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logged periods disappeared (iOS)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, iOS users! 

We're aware of an issue where some of you are trying to log a period, the period appears to save successfully, but then disappears from the calendar. 

Our team is investigating and we will continue to provide updates for you here in this thread. Please stay tuned and we appreciate your cooperation. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Same! The number of days in the cycle is off and my period keeps disappearing from the calendar. I updated the app and it seemed to work because it showed 3 days left on the dashboard...but the next time I opened the app it was gone again. Now it is disappearing within seconds of adding the details. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve had the same issue for a while now 😞 

- it’s happening to both my android and iOS device

- once I save the date range and scroll further and go back to the initial date, I noticed that it’s already gone

- predictions don’t show up as I’m guessing the data gets deleted before the prediction calculation? 

- my events (? Not sure what the correct term is, but all the cramps, spotting etc flags) are not deleted, only the period date range

Thats what I’ve observed! 

I hope it gets fixed soon 🙂 

Best Answer

Same issue. Had to adjust my new start date and now it disappears the moment I press save. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey all! I'm wondering if any of you are still having trouble with your period logs disappearing. We recently released a new iOS app update, version 2.75. Make sure to update the app if you haven't already. Let me know if this changes anything for you. Smiley Happy

In addition, if anyone experiences this in the future, please know our team is working on a permanent fix and we will continue to monitor this behavior. Thanks for your cooperation! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer