Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More specific conditions/symptoms in female health app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Some obvious ones I don’t feel are listed in the conditions, things I like to note during my cycle.  A big one which a lot of women suffer with like Bloating and sleep deprived.  

Some ideas that could be listed in conditions 

bloated

sleep deprivation 

gassy/windy

increased appetite 

high stress

high energy 

dizziness

decrease appetite 

clotting

constipation

diarrhea

PMS

maybe there could be a bit that allows you to write in a note on a day of your choice. 

I think a pregnancy mode is definitely needed also where women can log stages in their pregnancy and also make notes where needed.  

I hope theres still to be further developments with the women’s heath app. 

UPDATE! 

To to vote for this feature click Here

Best Answer
64 REPLIES 64

Would love to see ability to delete periods but add menopausal symptoms like headaches, hot flashes, spotting, etc 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @mominmn, it's nice to see you around the Forums! Are you having inconveniences deleting your periods? To delete a period:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the female health tile.
  2. Tap or click a date on the calendar inside the period you want to delete. 
  3. Tap or click the pencil icon.
  4. Tap or click Delete.

If you have trouble adding or editing a period, see our troubleshooting tips.

Please add it to our Feature Suggestions. However, I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for these ideas (or for the one which best suits to your request) and leave a comment to show your support for them. 

Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. Smiley Wink

I'll be around if you  need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I agree with having a few customizable conditions or ability to add a note on the day or something.  We are all so different.   Great start though and a welcome additiom to the app! Liz

Best Answer
0 Votes

It would be helpful to have a nausea option in the symptoms catagory. This is different from sick and would really help with tracking. Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree with both of you @LizA7 and @FatBottomGirlSmiley Very Happy Please refer to my post above, visit the feature suggestion. Add your votes and comments! 

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Have a great day! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Couldn’t agree more. I came here to do the same thing. On top of what’s been suggested which is great I’d add mood changes.

hope to see the symptoms feature improved soon 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @PattyDavid, I'm happy to see you here! Man Very Happy Please make sure to add your vote and comment to the best suggestion that suits your needs:

In the meantime, I'd like to share with you all that Mood tracking is available in the Fitbit App Gallery available on Fitbit Smartwatches. You’ll find it by selecting your connected Smartwatch (such as Fitbit Ionic or Versa) in the Fitbit app, then choosing the ‘Clock Faces’ tile and toggling to ‘All Clock Faces’ at the top of the screen. You can then search until you find the 'Mood Log' clock face. Here you can manually then enter your mood, strength of that mood and energy level. 

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello! 

When would we see new updates on this feature?

i think the bloating syndrome is one of the top symptoms women feel during their periods, and tiredness/weariness compared to usual.

thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @CloBre! Thanks so much for your interest in this. However, we don't have any updated on this feature yet. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Stay tuned! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would like Fitbit to add an "Other" option under Symptoms in the Female Health Tracking Log where women can record other symptoms they are experiencing. There are only 5 symptoms listed, that does not cover the myriad of symptoms some women experience. If a space to log of symptoms isn't an option then at least add more to the list. I'm sure your female users can offer many more suggestions.

Thank You

Best Answer

Welcome on board @2lilbits, it's nice to see you here! Your idea is great. I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for these ideas and leave a comment to show support for them. Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

I've moved your post to the Female Health Tracking as there are more chances to get related replies here. 

Point me out if you need further assistance! Woman Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wish I could vote for this 100 times!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome @Fi.D You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Note that you can leave a comment to show support for them. Smiley Very Happy 

If there's any questions present, let me know. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi - another suggestion would be to create a “notes” section on any given day incase the featured icons for, especially mood related symptoms, do not capture what the user is feeling that day. They then can type in their own words what’s going on.

thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Although @Rsheldrake, notes can’t track a pattern, like selecting a particular mood would allow you to do..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Fi.D! Thanks for you input about the suggestion. 

Welcome here @Rsheldrake, I'm glad to see a new member around! There's an existing feature suggestion to add notes, as you requested. See:

You both can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Ping me out if you have any questions present. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please add also Nausea as a symptom

Best Answer
0 Votes

Completely agree, I am finding the female health tracker not very useful and am ::thisclose:: to returning the Versa Special Edition I just bought because of it (other watches do have this feature).   

I did see the link within this forum to vote for specific items in OP's list, and I'd like to add other suggestions for increased inclusivity.

I'm in late perimenopause, and am aware Fitbit doesn't feel it is worthwhile to support menopausal women with specific settings, which I find a bit discriminatory to be honest.  BUT - My feeling is we could accommodate more women by simply adding more symptoms. 

May I also suggest:

Fatigue

Hot Flashes

Night Sweats

Distracted 

Brain Fog

Forgetful

Nausea

Back Pain

Anxious

Depressed

Irritable

Overwhelmed 

Spotting

Vaginal Dryness (how about a "none" option in the "discharge" section?)

These (and more) are commonly documented and evidence-based symptoms of not only various stages of menopause, but often for fertile or pregnant women as well.  I'm sure there are more, and I understand we want to stick to the most common symptoms. I do feel it wouldn't be hard to add a "menopausal/pregnant" option.  Just because we don't menstruate doesn't mean we don't have symptoms to deal with.  We don't just take menstruation off the body's dashboard - we aren't apps!

I strongly feel that in the age of [hashtag]MeToo we could use a little more support from companies who have our best health in mind. 

Best Answer

If only we could simply remove our ‘menstrual app’ or ‘premenopausal app’ or ‘menopause app’ off our own lives!!!😂😂😂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well written & I agree with so much you suggested.

Here’s hoping they improve what is a great idea, & make it a fabulous tool for women. 🤞🏻🙏🏻

Best Answer