Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Period predictions not showing (Android)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 10/17/18

Hey everyone!

I wanted to provide an update for you all. We have made some improvements and you should all be seeing your period predictions consistently in the app. We've also separated the period predictions option from your predicted fertility window. You can find these in the Settings for Female health tracking and only enable the predictions that are important to you. 

If you come across this issue in the future, please try uninstalling the Fitbit app and then reinstalling. If that does not solve the problem, please open a new discussion to report what you're experiencing. 

For more information, please check out our help article with more details: How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period? Thanks for your help and cooperation! 

Fitbit Update: 6/25/18 

Hey, all! 

Thanks for reporting your issues with predicted periods not showing up in your Female health calendar. I have noticed this is commonly happening in the Android version of the Fitbit app. Rest assured, we have escalated this issue to our team for investigation. 

We appreciate your cooperation for the time being. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
35 REPLIES 35

Just set up my new versa yesterday. In the app, I entered the dates of my last cycle. I also entered my usual cycle length of 28 days. Why is my predicted next period date not showing up. The info shows that it should be shaded pink.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @Jamie1972! Yes, your predicted period should be shaded pink. You can also turn off this option, please double check that's on so this can be displayed. 

- Go to your app > Female health tile 

- Tap on settings > Predictions on 

If you've entered all the information, it should show you the predictions. Are you able to see other predictions on your app? 

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I have the same issue if anyone has rectified this. Have added the dates of my periods over the past year, predictions definitely turned on... nothing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Jane1234! Thanks for confirming that you have your predictions on. I would like you to log out of the app and make sure you have the latest version of it which is 2.51 for iOS and 2.72.1 for Android. 

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. Yes, Android 2.72.1

Even uninstalled and reinstalled,  added period dates again and no prediction showing.

Thanks for any help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too. My tile just says the words Female health and inside I've put my 2 periods in but no predictions showing despite the Predictions On being on. Under Today with the pencil it says No Cycles Logged but i can see the two i have logged as 4 day pink stripes. Very odd. Maybe i missed something when I initially signed up for the Female health tracker? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, that's exactly the same as mine. Wonder if Fitbit will respond after asking me to keep them posted..? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I first set up the female health tracking it showed my predicted periods and ovulation. A couple of days later when I opened the app I'd been logged out (never normally happens) and when I logged back in my recorded periods and predictions had been removed. The icon has reverted to the default instead of telling me when I'm my cycle I am.   I've reentered when my last 3 periods were but my predictions haven't come back. Also the app sometimes randomly deletes all my logged details from female health tracking.

I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app,  logging in and out, disconnecting and reconnecting my fitbit, restarting my phone,  reinstalling the app after my phone had a software update.... nothing works (And each time I also lose the details I've already recorded). Show predicted periods is definitely turned on in settings.  I'm sure I'm using the most up to date version of the android app. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Llamarama! Thanks for already troubleshooting this inconvenience on your own. Nice way to go!

I think the app might be frozen. So, I'd recommend trying the following:

• Always make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date (iOSAndroid)
  • Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app

If the issue persists, would you mind to send me screen shots of your settings showing the predictions on?

- Go to your app > Female health tile 

- Tap on settings > Predictions on 

Looking forward to your response! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi

Thanks for replying. 

I've tried each of these - the other icons on the dashboard have continued to work as normal so I didn't think it was frozen. 

Screenshots:

Predictions and notifications turned onPredictions and notifications turned on

DashboardDashboard

Manually added periodsManually added periods

TrendingTrending

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the screen shots @Llamarama! I've reported this to our team for investigation. As soon as I get more info, I'll share that with you.

If there's anything I may assist you in the meantime, please let me know! Smiley Very Happy

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Update 6/19/2018:

I'd like to let you know that our team did something in the back-end and your predictions should work now. Woman Wink

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you @Llamarama

Best Answer

Yes! Thankyou! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have this problem too. I have tried all the suggested fixes listed here, but nothing has changed. Any suggestions? Predictions are definitely turned on.

Many thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have exactly the same issue - did anyone find a solution to this?

Many thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. Well I didn't, just took it off in the end! 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, all! 

Thanks for reporting your issues with predicted periods not showing up in your Female health calendar. I have noticed this is commonly happening on the Android version of the Fitbit app. Rest assured, we have escalated this issue to our team for investigation. 

For the time being, I am going to forward your emails so we can help you out by performing something in the back-end. Once things have been straightened out, I'll provide an update to let you all know the Female health feature should work again. I appreciate your cooperation! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hi, I have the same issue as Llamarama 😩 can anyone help please? 

Best Answer
0 Votes