Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification to track when put in/take out Nuva ring and birth control

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there any way to track when you put a new Nuva Ring in and take it out and if you leave it out or just switch it? Or for those who are on the pill when you start a new pack and if you skip the placebo pills. I know a lot of women on birth control skip their periods and only have the withdrawal bleed every few months. This would be very helpful to be able to track.

Thanks!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Breannk, it's nice to have you on board! Robot Very Happy The best place to find more information is our help article: How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period? and it offers our sources.

Please take a look if you haven't already. For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes