Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Period predictions not showing (Android)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 10/17/18

Hey everyone!

I wanted to provide an update for you all. We have made some improvements and you should all be seeing your period predictions consistently in the app. We've also separated the period predictions option from your predicted fertility window. You can find these in the Settings for Female health tracking and only enable the predictions that are important to you. 

If you come across this issue in the future, please try uninstalling the Fitbit app and then reinstalling. If that does not solve the problem, please open a new discussion to report what you're experiencing. 

For more information, please check out our help article with more details: How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period? Thanks for your help and cooperation! 

Fitbit Update: 6/25/18 

Hey, all! 

Thanks for reporting your issues with predicted periods not showing up in your Female health calendar. I have noticed this is commonly happening in the Android version of the Fitbit app. Rest assured, we have escalated this issue to our team for investigation. 

We appreciate your cooperation for the time being. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
35 REPLIES 35

I was having the same issue. Finally figured out you have to choose the track all option not just the symptoms for the predictions to show up. Hope that helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My female health tracker is just gone. The tile isnt there anymore. I cant update it or get into it at all. What exactly is going on? Is there any ETC for this issue? I have restarted my phone, my pc, logged in and out and still nothing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Another android user with no more predictions to add to the pile. I also wanted to add that when I log out and back in to the app it erases all my saved data. Previous periods and any extra info such as flow was completely gone when I logged back in.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everybody!

Our team is still investigating the cause for why predictions aren't showing in the Fitbit for Android app. I don't have any new information to share at the moment, but please stay tuned for updates.

Thanks for your help! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Add me to the chorus; I thought at first I had something set incorrectly, but I've made sure all my setting are correct per the instructions, and have multiple periods listed. I'll be interested to see what the ultimate fix is. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for jumping in here @ajoy2b! Thanks for already making sure about your settings. As you may have seen, to receive predicted periods, estimated fertile windows, and estimated ovulation days, you must log your periods in the female health tracking feature in the Fitbit app and turn on predictions. 

For more information, please see “What are predictions in the female health tracking feature?” and “How does the Fitbit app predict my periods and fertile windows?" sections by clicking here.

On the other hand, as @AlessFitbit mentioned above, our team is investigating the cause for why predictions aren't showing in the Fitbit for Android app. We don't have any new or additional information to share at the moment, but don't hesitate we'll keep you all posted as soon as we get anything. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

This is still not working on my android phone. Should it be fixed by now? 

Best Answer

@claudublin

Mine has been working for a couple of weeks now. Have you reset/completely shut down your device recently? If not that might finish an app update. Hopefully it works again for you soon.

Best Answer

I am also having this problem. Predictions have never worked on my app and I have been recording periods since May. 

I have version 2.77 on Android, updated August 21.

EDIT: I discovered that in my case it may be user-error. I was troubleshooting an issue with the app and tried uninstalling and reinstalling it. The rest forced me to set up period tracking from scratch again, so I had to answer all those onboarding questions. The question about whether to track my fertility or just my periods appeared, and this time I was curious about the fertility stuff so I checked that. My predictions appeared. So it seems this app does not allow users to de-couple period predictions from fertility. It's a major design flaw given that so many people don't want or need to track fertility, but they are still interested in tracking their periods. I would strongly suggest that developers rethink this design decision and enable the users of this feature to allow people tracking periods only (and not fertility) to have predictions.

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing this workaround @Phedra this might help some users having similar issues. Thanks for your feedback @claudublin and @brinstar.

We don't have any update regarding this. But as mentioned before, we're actively working on it. You comments are greatly appreciated since user experience is really important for us. Thanks for your patience while we're working on finding a fix and for the steps that you've tried to troubleshoot this.

Let me know if you have more questions about it.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hello,

This issue doesn't appear to be resolved yet. I just completed logging in two periods and the trend still won't show on my Google Pixel. Please advise.

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @JReyRey, nice to see you around, welcome!

As @AlessFitbit mentioned, our team is aware of this and they are still investigating the cause for why predictions aren't showing in the Fitbit for Android app. We don't have any new information to share at the moment, but please stay tuned for updates.

Thanks for your help! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

@brinstar I didn't want to have to uninstall and reinstall the app, but your solution worked.  I finally have the predictions on my app and tracker - although to your point, I could care less about fertility!  But yes, they can't be de-coupled it seems.  

Best Answer

Hi @TravelingGal, thanks for posting the outcome of the issue that you were having with your predictions. This might help other users too. Remember that we our goal is to foster a pleasant and collaborative environment so you can exchange ideas, solutions, tips and comments about Fitbit in a polite way.

Thanks for sharing!

Best Answer

Fitbit Update: 10/17/18

Hey everyone!

I wanted to provide an update for you all. We have made some improvements and you should all be seeing your period predictions consistently in the app. We've also separated the period predictions option from your predicted fertility window. You can find these in the Settings for Female health tracking and only enable the predictions that are important to you. 

If you come across this issue in the future, please try uninstalling the Fitbit app and then reinstalling. If that does not solve the problem, please open a new discussion to report what you're experiencing. 

For more information, please check out our help article with more details: How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period? Thanks for your help and cooperation! 

Best Answer