Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I log pregnancy?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there any way to put in that you are pregnant in the female health portion of the app? Starting to think that this part of the app was designed by a man...it only tracks your period and fertile times, but not when you actually get pregnant? 

Moderator edit: title for clarity 

Best Answer
94 REPLIES 94
Thank you so much for letting me know 😊
Best Answer

I’m in the same boat! I’m now 31weeks pregnant and new to Fitbit but was surprised I couldn’t add Pregnant as a feature on women’s health. The rest of the app seems to gear up for it and it seems the only thing missing! 

Best Answer

Hey there @CSewell and @Pregnancy101! Great to see both around. Have you already voted for the idea Add pregnancy for more accurate cycle prediction in Female Health Tracking? Those are viewed by our engineers and developers and the best of this is that people can comment and vote to show their support. 

Thanks for voting! Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Was excited to see the Female health tile but is there a way to put in that I am pregnant? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Jessica125! It's nice to see a new face here on the Female Health board.

This is a great idea! While you may not be able to log a pregnancy, please add it to our Feature SuggestionsHowever, I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for this idea and leave a comment to show your support for it. 

Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. Smiley Wink

Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

It would be good if there was an option to add pregnancy dates to the female health calendar or miscarriage (I know that's not something anyone who's been through it wants to be reminded of, but it would be helpful for tracking bleeding and when you can start trying again) At the moment I can only see options to log periods

Thanks

Best Answer

It's nice to see you around the Female Health board @Nicol24Woman Very Happy This is a great idea! While you may not be able to log a pregnancy, please add it to our Feature SuggestionsHowever, I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for this idea and leave a comment to show your support for it. 

Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. Smiley Wink

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

This is more of a suggestion rather than a question (unless there is a way to do it)... Under "other events" it would be nice to have a "took pregnancy test" button so those who are TTC or are not can log those events as well. Maybe have a note you can add to it about what brand and what the results were .Then from there have a selection for adding a pregnancy instead of just a period. That way you could also track from the day you found out if you were pregnant or not and plan accordingly from there.  

Best Answer

Is there a pregnant mode instead of pwriod tracker? 

Best Answer

Wish there was a way to add "pregnant" on the female period tracker on the app... only option would be to delete everything data wise which sounds counterintuitive.  So instead, I'm forced to keep changing the start date of a period ,which also can't be changed to a future date.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Female Health board, it's nice to have a new member here @CLinhThis is a great idea! While you may not be able to log a pregnancy, please add it to our Feature SuggestionsHowever, I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Best Answer

I just found out i am pregnant and i wanna add it to my fitbit2 but i can’t found it in settings. does this fitbit have the option to add pregnancy?

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Ashy21This is a great idea! While you may not be able to log a pregnancy, please add it to our Feature SuggestionsHowever, I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

If there's anything else I may assist you with, let me know.

Best Answer

I agree.... just went to add my pregnancy in snd not able to. Won't follow this part of my app if it's not accurate.   Please add this as an option.   Why know about ovulation & fertile period when you can't acknowledge the vital part... positive pregnancy!

Best Answer

Hi, @Little_fern, congratulations on your pregnancy!  I hope all goes well for you.

Hopefully Fitbit will add in a pregnancy setting.  In fact, they used to have this some years ago, but since it did not actually change any calculations they decided to remove it.  Now that they have got the Female Health Tracking option that seems like an obvious development.  So do be sure to vote for the feature request linked above.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

I love the female health tracking but I recently became pregnant and the app has no way of me notating that. Under birth control options it lists breast feeding but not pregnancy?

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @ChelseaJane, hope you're doing great today! While you may not be able to log a pregnancy, please add it to our Feature SuggestionsHowever, I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

We're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Guys, it's not a solution if we are just voting about it... i just got a new fitbit charge 3 and I am veeeery disappointed that I cannot input my pregnancy. it impacts my heart rate, weight, period, exrcise and everything. Withoutt a pregnancy mode to adjust it, it's like this health tracker is good for nothing for pregnant women.... honestly, urgnet to fix. Voting is not enough. Thanks

Best Answer

Hi @Little_fern and @xrikistiki welcome to the Forums. Congratulations on your pregnancy, enjoy every single moment.  Great to have you here @Julia_GCat Happy

You opinion is really appreciated as we take feedback from the Forums to pass it along to our development team. Thank you for your patience while we work on having more options for you. It takes time to move suggestions through discussion with relevant teams and potentially onto our product development roadmap. Our development cycle for new products varies based on a number of factors and usually includes an internal planning period, which is why sometimes new features may not appear as quickly as you would like.

Rest assure I will send this feedback to our team and once again thanks for sharing.

I'll be around if you have questions about it.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is NOT solved.  Please amend the status as it is incorrect.

Best Answer