Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Female health tile from Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I remove the Female Health Settings icon from my FitBit2 dashboard?

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @Spencer419, thanks for stopping by! Have you tried what my friend @Odyssey13 suggested?

To hide the female health tile:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
  2. Tap or click the x or - icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  3. Tap or click Done

To show the female health tile:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
  2. Tap or click the + icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  3. Tap or click Done

Just keep in mind that all the apps/settings show up in Today either you have the Fitbit Ionic or the Fitbit Versa can't be removed. 

Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
70 REPLIES 70

Seeing this post t looks like you need to contact support

Sorry changed link

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Female-Health-Tracking/How-to-remove-Female-Health-Tracking-from-the...

http://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

If you're talking about the widget, go down to the very bottom of the dashboard page and hit Edit. An x will appear in the upper left hand corner, hit it to remove the tile. Also, here's the help article on how to use Female Health

Best Answer
Ok thanks for info
Best Answer
0 Votes

I can’t see edit. On dashboard, have searched everywhere! 

Best Answer

It should be on the bottom of the mobile dashboard.

IMG_0406.jpg

If you still can't find it press and hold any tile and it should allow you to edit the dashboard.

Best Answer
Many thanks for your reply
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much! I’ve just done it. Easy when you know how, unfortunately I’m not very tech savvy 😦

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
Am not too tech savvy either but have managed the process now! Thanks for
replying
Best Answer
0 Votes
Now my problem is that the battery dies after a few hours! Seems like a common problem after a couple of years...no solution apparent yet apart from buy a new one 😫

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
How often this happens. Just a con to make us spend money!
Best Answer
0 Votes
And it’s a lot! t least £150 to replace!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Stick with the old one I say!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @HemelGirl, which Fitbit are you using?  Sometimes a restart can help with battery issues, because a restart will shut down any background activities that can cause unusual battery drain.  You are usually advised to try the restart 3 times -- and if you do not see the Fitbit logo, it has not actually restarted.

If you post which Fitbit you have, and how you usually charge it, someone may have some further thoughts.  There is always someone here to help!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Well it seems to be a common problem, but apparently it is possible to obtain a new battery and change it - fortunately my husband is well able to do that, looks pretty complicated though. But it’s worth a try, my Blaze is unusable at present, and the battery plus postage was under £6.  Thanks to everyone for their help and suggestions, will report how it goes. 

Best Answer

How do I delete the Female Health Tracking and Trends on my phone ? I must have clicked on something to see what it was about and I don't want it there , 

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sylter Hey, there! Thanks for stopping by.

To remove the Female health tracking tile inside the Fitbit app, please scroll to the bottom and select "Edit." You will then see each tile toggle and you can select the "X" on the tile to remove it from the app. After that, scroll back to the bottom and click "Done." 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

This morning a new feature appeared on my Fitbit phone app -"Female Health Tracking." How do I remove this feature? I am 66 years old and have no need to track menstrual period symptoms, ovulation, etc. Fitbit should offer an opt-out on this but I could not find one.

Best Answer

You can hit the 'edit' at the bottom of your device and remove it from there. There should be a tiny - in the upper right hand corner of the square.

Best Answer

I am still trying to remove the Female Health tile. I click on Edit but there is no way to remove the tile. What's the secret?

Best Answer
0 Votes