Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop showing me I’m fertile!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to track my period but have no interest in having it tell me I’m fertile. I cannot have children, I’m not trying to get pregnant, and I really don’t want to be counting down the days until ‘fertile’. I do want to have a good way for tracking periods and being reminded when a period is soon. 

Is there a way to turn off fertile information in the Fitbit app? But still track periods? 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @TallGal! I think we can all agree that it's nice Fitbit added the health tracking feature, but there are a lot of areas in which it can grow and improve. I would suggest adding this request to the Feature Suggestions board, where other users can add their votes to it and hopefully it will get picked up by developers.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

Thank you, I found and added to a suggestion already on that board.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Ability-to-toggle-off-the-fertility-monitor/idc-...

It is hard to believe that this is not already an option. I wonder how many programers are female and when it will be an issue that is addressed. 

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing the link. I added my vote, too. I'm looking forward to seeing improvements in the (hopefully) near future, since I've been seeing them get a LOT of feedback from the users. Shockingly, women seem to have a lot of variation in their health and cycles! Their initial simplistic setup doesn't seem to work for quite a few of us.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

Welcome to the Female Health board @TallGalThanks for your feedback! Please consider adding your comments and votes as my friend @MakMak has done to the idea Toggle switch ON/OFF predictions for Ovulation & Fertility Window. Right now your ovulation and fertile window are being shown as part of all your "Predictions". You are able to turn off predictions if you choose, but that would include your next predicted period. 

Female health tracking is available to any Fitbit user as an opt-in feature. If you would like to remove the tile, please follow these steps: 

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
  2. Tap or click the x or - icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  3. Tap or click Done

If there's any questions present, let me know.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes