Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for Female Health tracking feature

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I deleted the free 'My Period Tracker' on my phone because of the new Female Health Tracking and my word I wish I hadn't!! It's insanely overly fussy and confusing, not helped by the fact I'm in the peri-menopausal so my periods have gone from fairly regular to later and later, my cycle can be as long as 46-50+ days at the moment.  I was used to being able to launch My Period Tracker, and see instantly "Oh, Im due on" or "Im X days late" But no... not this app, It doesnt instantly and easily tell me when Im due, it tells me past stuff, with all manner of unecessary pretty pink and blue bars, but can I see when I am due? NO, Can I see how late I am? NO, Can I easily see what pattern my period cycle is? NO. 
Most of us just want instant and easy
Am I fertile? YES/NO
When am I due? DD/MM/YY
What is my average Cycle  XX Days
Its not that hard, but the overly fussy, fancy, visual aesthetics have overridden ease of use. Cant really be any more disappointed in what was a greatly anticipated app.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @TheMistress666, it's nice to see you around the forums. Welcome! We really appreciate your feedback on this topic. We are excited to continue developing this feature, making improvements and are tracking what suggestions users would like implemented in our Feature Suggestions board. If you take a look, under the "Female Health Tracking" label, there are many ideas, some similar to what you would like to see. Please vote so we can make additions according to what receives the most attention from users. 

Additionally, I think you should check out our article: What is female health tracking in the Fitbit app? It touches and provides some insight for you.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do for you in the meantime. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes