Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch and Hold/Pencil to Edit Doesn't work

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So the instructions for the Female Health Tracking section of the Android app instructs you to "Touch and Hold" or tap the "Pencil (Edit)" icon to adjust dates.

Unfortunately, neither of these options work and I'm currently unable to change cycle info. Any suggestions? Have tried rebooting the app but no dice. 

Versa SE Lavender | 2018 is the year!
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@GenieFish Hey, there! Woman Happy Sorry to hear you're having some trouble editing your logged periods. 

Can you let me know what happens after you drag to change the dates? In the Android app, I recommend dragging to the desired end date and holding it there for a few extra seconds. After you let go, you will see the option to "Save." Please let me know how it goes!

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@GenieFish Hey, there! Woman Happy Sorry to hear you're having some trouble editing your logged periods. 

Can you let me know what happens after you drag to change the dates? In the Android app, I recommend dragging to the desired end date and holding it there for a few extra seconds. After you let go, you will see the option to "Save." Please let me know how it goes!

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, that did the trick!

Versa SE Lavender | 2018 is the year!
Best Answer
0 Votes