Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Tracked periods were deleted (Android)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 2/25/19

Hi, everyone!

Today we have released the Fitbit for Android app version - 2.88 to all users. This app version contains the fix for period data being deleted. Please update to this version as soon as you can.

In addition, I would like to make it clear that any data that may have disappeared will not re-appear after updating to this new app version. We hope this sets you all back on track and we're super thankful for your patience while this was investigated.

Now that a fix has been released, I'm going to close this thread from further comments. If you come across this issue in the future or have any new issue to report we ask that you create a new topic to let us know.

Fitbit Update: 1/22/19

Hey all!

We've noticed this issue has re-emerged this month. Thanks for those who have reported on here and contributed to this thread. The problem has been escalated for investigation. 

We appreciate your help and will update everyone when we have more info. Please stay tuned and we thank you for your patience! 

Fitbit Update: 10/26/18

Hi everyone!

A new version of the Fitbit Android app (2.82) was released yesterday to 10% of Android users that should resolve this issue. We anticipate it will roll out to 100% soon. If you haven't received the update yet, please stay tuned. Thanks again for your patience and reports!

Fitbit Update: 10/12/18

Hey folks! 

Our team is still investigating the root cause of this issue. We're really sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and are working towards a long-term resolution. I really appreciate everyone's feedback and reports. I'll keep you all updated when more information is available. 

Fitbit Update: 7/12/18

Hi, everyone!

Thanks so much for jumping in here to report your Female health data has disappeared in the Fitbit for Android app. Our team is aware of the issue and will investigate the cause. I noticed many more reports of this coming in starting yesterday 7/11. 

When I have more information or updates, I'll announce them here. Thanks for your cooperation! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
210 REPLIES 210

I've just uninstalled and reinstalled and the stuff I logged earlier has gone. It's a nightmare especially as it's quite key to get a pattern of my periods.

Also was using the headache tracker as I suffer quite bad and was going to use when go to doctors

Best Answer

Me to.... Arggg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not had any updates as of yet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there, thanks for jumping in here @JLB67@Jlclookalike, and @Jlclookalike! As I've mentioned above, if you're experiencing this (also for @Lena11), feel free to open a case with our Customer Support team so that you can send us your phone's logs. Our Support Team will assist further if needed.

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you all with in the meantime.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I opened a complaint as recommended. I hope my lost data can be restored!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any update on this? 

Best Answer
Hi there
I've been asked to send a bug report from my phone.  I have supplied this but I have had no update as yet. On the plus side I re entered my data a few weeks ago and it is still there at the moment. 
Jo

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
Best Answer
0 Votes

Lost all of my data on female health - I had a baby I'm march, nothing has been normal since and that information was so important and now it's gone. How disappointing. It doesn't cut it to say "oh we're aware of it." You're losing important information that we women NEED! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @KarolD@Gottabepurple@Baileysnice, and @Nikkinoonaa. I know some of you have already sent your phone's logs to our Support Team. 

Our team is working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. There's no updates on this yet, but I'll make sure to keep you all posted as soon as we get more information. 

Your patience is truly appreciated, please let me know if there's anything I can do to assist you in the meantime.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

It's now 7/29 and the period info is still completely gone. Is a fix for this coming out soon?

Best Answer

Welcome here, thanks for stopping by @Coleary! As I've mentioned above, our team is working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. At this time, there's no updates on this. I'll make sure to keep you all in this thread posted when information is available. 

Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. Man Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

My female tracker info has been deleted twice now in two consecutive months.  Today it was wiped out again. It's a bummer really if you can't restore that data. I do not have it saved anywhere else. Why is it not captured in the desktop info either? 

Best Answer

Welcome @JenJenJCLover, thanks for jumping in here! Sorry to hear that your information has been deleted twice. 

As I said in my above post, our team is working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. As soon as we have any updated, rest assure that we will keep you all posted. 

In regards to your last question, are you talking about the Fitbit.com Dashboard? If so, this newly launched feature is available exclusively in the Fitbit app for iOS, Windows, and Android. Your female health data will not be available on your dashboard through Fitbit.com. 

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you in the meantime. 

Best Answer

I Had the same issue did what was suggested and it also delted the most recent one i put in.

Best Answer

I noticed mine were all deleted as well. Did the fix work for everyone else? I have not tried it yet. 

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Socialkirsty and @Eblumbe, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for posting your comments here. Our team is aware of this situation and is working on finding the root cause, we really appreciate your comments and the steps that you've tried in order to troubleshoot this. But we'll let you know as soon as we have any information.

Thank you  for your understanding while we're working on this.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

So raging! 

Could accept losing my data once due to gliches but this has now happened again and I have no idea where I am.

Raised this directly last time but just got message to say they d look into it. 😫😫

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Lena11! As you were told in the support case, this issue has been reported and our team is already aware. 

In the meantime, we recommend you to keep your Fitbit app updated. We constantly release updates for bug fixes, feature improvements and more. Smiley Very Happy We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Best Answer
Thanks for reply and realise it was reported when I originally stored info but I started using it again and all the info I had 're input as well as the latest logs were cleared for a 2nd time
Thars why I put it on here again. Sheer frustration tbh.

I am still waiting on updates and do keep it updated with current updates....I think that is why it cleared again 2nd time round.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Lena11, I totally understand your point, it's really hard when you loose valuable data! As @MarreFitbit mentioned we're working on solving this issue. Thanks for keep adding your comments, since user experience is very important for us. 

Once again thanks for your understanding while we're working on this. Robot Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer