Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Female health tracking

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Wondering where to find the female health tracker in my fiibit versa IOS app?? I have seen all this information today about this segment being launched and my app is up to date so why can't I see it?

Moderator edit: title for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey, all!

Great to hear that you've all received the feature in the Fitbit for iOS app. If you would like to see the Female health tile on Versa, make sure you have synced with the app. The tile is visible under 'Fitbit Today' on your watch. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
28 REPLIES 28

Looking for it as well!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you received the update yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @alyciam77 @MF21 the female health tracking has only just been released. It gets rolled out slowly so that Fitbit can monitor any technical issues. This is just like the in-depth sleep analysis, they released this slowly and to a few users at a time. My mum’s app updated to include it today but mine hasn’t. Fitbit advised it is released in Spring, so this will be the start of the roll out for everyone 🙂

Ionic, Charge 2 (retired), Charge HR (retired)
Best Answer

I got it today on my app on the phone but do not see it on my device. Not sure if it updates on its own? I am technology challenged lol 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got it on the app as well. I know you are supposed to see the info on
your watch too but I am not sure how.
It said to scroll down but I am not seeing it either
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've got it, it just appeared today. 

Looked through it and all I'm thinking is... HOW MUCH INFO?! Image-1.jpg

Allie
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, all!

Great to hear that you've all received the feature in the Fitbit for iOS app. If you would like to see the Female health tile on Versa, make sure you have synced with the app. The tile is visible under 'Fitbit Today' on your watch. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I synced it and still do not see it on my device. I restarted it as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I still dont see it on my watch either, synced and restarted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I  can see it in the Windows 10 app but not yet on my Android devices. It's very disappointing so far, but hopefully it will improve. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Blaze but still haven’t received the period tracker...my app is up to date. Will it just take some time or is there a reason I can’t get it?

Best Answer

I Cant see the female health app anywhere. Any ideas? I have an Android.

Best Answer

@bminetree Android doesn't have it yet.

by ZoZo-MagicCat view my fitbit profile: https://www.fitbit.com/user/69QYQ2
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've just got it on the app and I have an android phone.  It wasn't there a couple of hours ago so it's very new.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It appeared on Android for me today, and for some reason wanted me to enter all of the info that I'd already entered in the Windows app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you get it to appear on your app? I just got my versa yesterday and I'm new to Fitbit. I selected the female gender setting too. Any ideas what I need to do? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Did it show up under the play store app or the Fitbit app?
Best Answer
0 Votes

It just appeared in the app on mine

Allie
Best Answer
0 Votes

I cant see it under the "today" section on my versa but i have the app on phone now, please advise 

Best Answer
0 Votes