Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to Menstrual Health Tracking!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A huge hello and welcome to everyone! I know you're all eager to start tracking your menstrual cycle with Fitbit's new female health tracking feature.

I'm excited to have this space open for all of you to discuss any issues, questions, and topics related to female health. My name is Alessandra, and as someone who has already used a period tracking app for a few years, I’m thrilled that I can now incorporate this into my Fitbit stats.

To contribute on this board, select a label that describes what your post is about. Selecting a label helps you find relevant posts on the same topic and categorizes your post so others can find it too.

To get started with female health tracking, check out these frequently asked questions:

When is the female health tracking feature available?

We rolled out the female health tracking feature to our customers who use the Fitbit app on their iOS and Windows 10 devices first. This feature is now also available to our customers who use the Fitbit app for Android.

What does the female health feature track?

• Logged and predicted periods
  • Estimated fertile window
  • Estimated ovulation day

What can you log in the app?

• You can also log cycle details such as headaches or cramps.
  • If you have a Fitbit watch, you can see female health data and receive notifications right on your wrist after you log 1 period in the Fitbit app.
  • For more information, please check out What is female health tracking in the Fitbit app?

To read more about using female health tracking, check out How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period?

I’ll see you all around the Community! Woman Happy

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0