Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Clue app on my Versa?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I bought the Versa for this feature. When I got it one of the apps was Clue...is this the female tracking app or is the female health tracking something that Fitbit is pushing out to the users of certain models of Fitbits? The app didn't work and I'm wondering now after reading a few posts, is it because I am on an Android phone. I currently run the app on a S9+. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!Smiley Happy

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I believe the Clue app is a 3rd party app. Fitbits female health tracker will appear in the Fitbit app on your dashboard. The app has been out for iOS and window users. Android will be released at a later date but who know when that is. Soon I hope since I also use an android phone so I don’t have it on my phone. But you can put it on your versa if you have a MAC computer or Use Windows 10. That’s how I got it on my Versa. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Clue app is great! I've been using it for a while on Android. It's super easy to track many aspects of female health. They have excellent, clear, honest medical information as well. The developer is based in Europe where they are more direct and less squeamish about reproductive health. My husband really appreciates understanding what might be happening without having to ask, "is it that time of the month?" and risk my hormone-induced wrath. lol And no "girly" pink or flowers. www.helloclue.com

Given how Fitbit took over 4 years to even address "Female Health", I'm not holding my breath that they'll get the dashboard tile and forum operating anytime soon. By then, I might be in menopause. Clue can help with that, too.

Best Answer

Now that the Fitbit "female health" tile is up and we can see it, I would strongly recommend using Clue or another third party app instead.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I get to the third party app? When I go to the app under Fitbit there are not many apps available. I am just trying to use a tracking app until the women health app is released for android. Do you have to download it under the regular app store under the phone? Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, just download Clue from Google Play as usual. It's pretty good and the best cycle tracker I've found, unless you need to chart your ovulation accurately, which it doesn't do. The Fitbit tile is out on Android for me at least, but it's not functional. 

Best Answer
0 Votes