Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why should log flow data and such if I can't get trend views on it?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, thanks for adding the female health tracker, it's fun to use. But actually I'm hoping you'll add significantly more trend data soon or I'll stop logging details for you. 

Why should I add flow data and such per cycle day, if I can't extract that information from the app in a usefull way? What was your original idea behind that functionality?

Because now, if want to check out my history, I have to click on every day of the year to see what I logged, that's so stupid, I'm better of using excel...

Please explain the point of logging anything other than the starting and end date of my period.

I hope you answer will be: we'll soon create more trend views where you can see how acne information relates to your cycle, for example. Or how you resting heart rate relates to your cycle, or sleep pattern...

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Xavfit, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Woman Very Happy

Thanks for sharing your feedback, you have a good point there. Actually, our team is working on enhancing and providing more features. Stay tuned to see what will be added in the future! A lot of users are waiting for similar features: Add Female Health to the Fitbit export dataStatus: Under Consideration.

I noticed that you already posted your suggestion here, I already vote for it: 

Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

Let me know if you have questions about this. Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes