Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS app freezing on Female Health tile

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 9/23/2018:

Hey, there everyone! It seems this app freeze is no longer commonly happening to iOS users. I will be closing this thread and ask that if you come across this in the future to please post a new discussion. 

From experience, this is a very random occurence. If you come across this please make sure you are using the latest version of the Fitbit app

Fitbit Update 08/20/2018: Hi, everyone! Thank you for reporting that you're experiencing the Fitbit app freezing when accessing the Female health tile. This was a known issue before that was resolved with a previous app release.

Now, the app freezing seems to be an issue again with the last iOS app release - version 2.76

I'm going to escalate this to our team. Please follow this thread for updates!

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello MarreFitbit,

I am experiencing the same freezing issue outlined in the original post when I click on female health. I tried your outlined steps and it did not help; the app is still freezing. I am running version iOS 2.76. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Following. I am having same issue. Tried everything people auggested here. After a new version of app, it started AGAIN.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm still finding this issue ongoing. I reinstalled the app and tried the update and it's still freezing and telling me incorrect information. Would be awesome to have it sorted!! It's actually really helpful when it was working!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine was doing this before, it resolved itself, then started doing it again in the last week. I updated the app today (to 2.76) in the hope it would have resolved it, but it is still happening - I can see from the thread that it is an on going issue, hoping it will be resolved soon as it is a useful feature when working...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Minitat@smurfy_nz@Qoo, and @MyssAlyssa! Thanks for taking the time to report this issue. As mentioned in the main post above, it seems that this is happening again after the latest iOS app version. 

We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. Robot Very Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit Update: 9/19

Hey, everyone! 

I wanted to check in with you all and ask if you're still experiencing the app freezing when using the Female health tracking features. 

From experience, this is a very random occurence and wondering if it is still affecting many of you. Also, make sure you are updated to the latest app version - 2.78 for iOS. 

Please reply here in this thread to let me know! Otherwise, I will be closing this thread and ask that if you come across this in the future to please post a new discussion. Thank you! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer