Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any word on the Clue App?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just wanted to check and see if any of the moderators had information about when we can expect the Clue app to be in the app store. It was announced last month that the app would be available by the end of 2017 but at last check it was still not there. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Testimony777!

Just wanted to jump in here to confirm that the Clue app is now available in the Fitbit App Gallery. So feel free to download the app. 

If you are trying to connect your Clue account with your Ionic smartwatch, please note that you need to have a password for your Clue account.

If you previously created your Clue account using Facebook or Google, simply follow these steps:

1. Go to the More menu (bottom right corner button)
  2. Click on your profile
  3. Under “Accounts” click on “Password”
  4. You will then receive an email to reset your password.
  5. Open this email while using your phone and follow the instructions.

Hopefully, this information is helpful! If you have any questions, you know where to find me. 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

@Testimony777 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Currently, the Clue App is not available for Ionic yet. I'm afraid I don't have any information about this being developed. 

However, it seems that it is possible to link your Clue App with your Fitbit Dashboard. According to this Clue forum these are the steps:

On your Clue App:

• Go to More.
  • Tap on Settings.
  • Tap on Fitbit.
  • Move the toggle ON. You will then be asked to log in to your Fitbit account.

They should then connect. You should try, I'm interested to know if this really works and if it works out well.

As per the Clue App for Ionic, I'd recommend posting that on the Feature Suggestions Board. That way it can get votes and users can be aware of it and support the idea. 

Hope this helps. Let me know if this works! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Hey @Testimony777!

Just wanted to jump in here to confirm that the Clue app is now available in the Fitbit App Gallery. So feel free to download the app. 

If you are trying to connect your Clue account with your Ionic smartwatch, please note that you need to have a password for your Clue account.

If you previously created your Clue account using Facebook or Google, simply follow these steps:

1. Go to the More menu (bottom right corner button)
  2. Click on your profile
  3. Under “Accounts” click on “Password”
  4. You will then receive an email to reset your password.
  5. Open this email while using your phone and follow the instructions.

Hopefully, this information is helpful! If you have any questions, you know where to find me. 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Thanks for following up with this!

Best Answer

Fitbit only integrated heart rate. Now it's Ionic. Anyone with non HR devices get nothing useable

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the clue app downloaded on my Fitbit Versa, but it doesn’t seem to be working. I log things in the clue app on my phone and then sync my Fitbit but on the watch it says nothing logged. Is there something I’m missing? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was able to enter and sync on both phone app and Versa device. Just make sure you're logged into Clue on Fitbit app. In My Apps gallery, click Settings icon on Clue. It should let you log in.

My Versa stopped getting notifications, so I've had to go back to Alta.

But at least Clue app still works.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I logged into both Clue's phone app and Fitbit's Clue app and my screen on my Fitbit shows the Clue information input page, however it says "Nothing has been logged yet". It isn't loading my previous data. Did you have this problem? Do you happen to know how to resolve the issue?

Thanks!

Best Answer

This is the issue I was having. I eventually just stopped using the clue app on my Fitbit. The only way I know to “stop” it from happening is continuously checking to make sure you’re logged into the clue app from inside the Fitbit app on your phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @EGorman, it's great to see you around and @Bryankm thanks for the input.

I am sorry for the delay in response and would like to know if you keep having problems with your Clue app? Can you provide me with a screenshot of the error you are seeing?

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, I found that article saying you can link clue to your Fitbit for heart rate data but when I go to settings as suggested, there is no Fitbit option to switch on... Was this connection not continued after the trials?! I can't find any up to date info

Best Answer
0 Votes